Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bengals/Steelers Game Thread

Dustin

Good? I thought they were the best team in the AFC!

Still a lot of football to play, but they're looking mighty sloppy. Then again even good teams suck it up now and then.

They are Bipolar. 

Or ~ they are two different teams.   Completely and totally different at home vs. on the Road.     

Just took a look at the Chiefs blog. Apparently they think we're going to be playing 2nd stringers next week because we have locked up the division, and they don't think we can move up a seed.

Fans are dumb sometimes. The Chiefs will know exactly whats at stake and its a must win for them, as they still have a shot at winning the west.

Fans are dumb sometimes. The Chiefs will know exactly whats at stake and its a must win for them, as they still have a shot at winning the west.

They have a shot at first seed if they win the division. I wouldn't mind because most first seed teams don't make have that much success. That being said, how much of our playbook we show them depends on if the Bengals lose or win.

They have a shot at first seed if they win the division. I wouldn't mind because most first seed teams don't make have that much success. That being said, how much of our playbook we show them depends on if the Bengals lose or win.

They are not going to win their Division...  

To say I dislike the Steelers with a passion is an understatement but psyched they pulled out the win. Denver back at 1, Pats at 2 and now the Colts have a real chance at 3. I think Cincy loses to Ravens last game of season as well. They are just not a team that can win the big games. Not yet anyways,