Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts uniform and/or logo change.

Brent71

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree about that. It's my favorite to see but the Broncos are probably my favorite. Chicago and Detroit are very nice as well.

Anyway. I would welcome an alternate but I would be worried about losing the unis we have now in the future.

The original Broncos helmet were fantastic, and one of the best ever. I will never understand why some teams choose to change such a great looking uniforms like dare I say the Buccaneers, or Patriots. The Colts better never change... the alternates with blue helmets are cool, but not something I would want to see on a regular basis. No changes are needed here.

The original Broncos helmet were fantastic, and one of the best ever. I will never understand why some teams choose to change such a great looking uniforms like dare I say the Buccaneers, or Patriots. The Colts better never change... the alternates with blue helmets are cool, but not something I would want to see on a regular basis. No changes are needed here.

I don't think the Patriots old uni's were anything special, they are just great compared to the god awful uni's they wear today

I think most of us can agree that there are two teams that should never change... the Colts and Packers. Bills going back to the older style helms, San Diego too was a smart move. Jacksonville went cartoonish like their team.

Old school stuff is always better.

I think most of us can agree that there are two teams that should never change... the Colts and Packers. Bills going back to the older style helms, San Diego too was a smart move. Jacksonville went cartoonish like their team.

Old school stuff is always better.

Oh man. The bills should DEF use that european version that was posted earlier

We are the colts. Johnny U wore these uniforms. It's never going to change.

There have been small changes over the years to get us to the perfection we are at now.

The stripes on the socks went away. Now the socks are solid. The shade of blue changed to the perfect shade it's to now.

No way do they ever change. Just like the Packers

It has been changed a few times already. They need to return the stripes back to what they were. A full wrapping of stripes around the shoulder. Not the baltimore colts around the arm. They are purely vestigial at this point.

They way the sleeves are tightened up around the upper arm/shoulder it would be impossible to have those stripes.

... and that is why they will do it .... greed!  Its not a matter of will they its a matter of when will they....

They're not going to change the look of the uniform. A lot of experts would tell you that building the brand and if you have one of the 3 or 4 uniforms that has never been changed in a league that is built on following the team of your fathers, etc. then you should keep that look/brand.

The Packers will never change their uniform. Neither will the Chiefs. Neither will the Cowboys. Neither will the Colts. You can take that to the bank.

Would you welcome a more modern look or do you like the Classic logo and uniforms ?.................i would like a whole new logo and everything. Not really attached to the Horseshoe. I love the Oregon unies. Maybe like a blue helmet and all gray pants and jersey with blue and white names and numbers.

This is the worst idea ever. You must be 13

Absolutely hate this

You can thank me for that. I designed it. Posted it to twitter, Robert Mathis loved it, retweeted it and I got a lot of mixed replies. Can't please everyone, but there's nothing worse than being a shutdown to any type of change. People poop their pampers too easily over something that really isn't that big of a deal.