Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lineup or Depth Chart Changes

#87WayneFanHe'sTheMan

Lineup or Depth Chart Changes  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Colts make any changes to the depth chart or lineup?

AFTER the loss in Arizona Chuck's own words were if there was a lack of effort by our players I would be worried but there was not a lack of effort. If Chuck's not worried then there is something seriously wrong. Most games in the NFL are not lost because the players of the losing team were not giving it their best effort. I suspect that Chuck was trying to reassure fans that the players are giving maximum effort in both games and practice but I don't remember seeing a single fan thread saying our players are not giving 100% effort. You make enough plays or you don't and in that game we almost didn't make any plays. My answer would have been to reassure the fans that either players will execute better or there will be changes AND that would have been my answer 2 weeks ago cause this is 5 weeks in a row with a first half where the team was unprepared to play effectively at the first whistle. It is not coincidence.

Yeah I read that on there as well. I hope that is just coach speak because if not and they are literally going to keep doing the same thing that isn't working I am just baffled. How man beat downs will it take to realize that maybe its not working?

Toler needs to take some pain pills or suck it up and get back on the field. His injury has gone on way too long. 

I can't stand to watch Cassius "Neck Brace" Vaughn anymore 

cassiusvaughn_zpse0db4323.jpg

Im guessing you've never injured your growing playing football or running. Let me fill you in, its like getting hit with a baseball bat to the inner thigh. You have no lateral movement and can't fully extend your legs in stride to sprint. Just goes to show that we are far off from being a dominant team. We need help on every level offense and defense. smh