Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tennessee (+4) at Indianapolis (12-1-13)

oldunclemark

Do-or-die for Tennessee......and very big for the Colts...

We basically clinch the division title with a win...

.....a loss to the Titans?....lets not talk about December road games at Cincy and KC

......Colts can make the last month fun...or they can make it very difficult....all decided this Sunday

I wish we could clinch the division with this game. But we'd have to win this one, and one other one to clinch.

But 'basically' we clinch Sunday..

If we win..we sweep them and we lead by 3 games..which actually (with tiebreakers) is a 4-game lead

If we lose Sunday and then lose at Cincy.......we need Denver to stomp the Titans or we're tied

I am afraid to say that everything is going against the Colts come Sunday. They'll be behind again as usual in the first half with mediocre running games, mediocre and predictable calls, and the defense is also mediocre that can't stop the run. This equals another loss. Sorry colt fans, just calling it like it is.

Battle of the Beards II, the new hope for redemption.

I'm watching the first game on DVR right now as we speak, and the Titans moved to 14-0 in the first quarter, (4:06 remaining).  Fitzpatrick is playing catch with his receivers, pretty sad.  We all know the Colts come back in the end, but make no mistake, this game is no gimme.  Personally, I am concerned that our streak of not losing more than one in a row will end on Sunday.

So much doom and gloom , sheesh !!!  40-6 titans???  Really, c'mon man !!!  LOL

I predict a big WIN for our Colts on Sunday !!!  We haven't lost 2 back to back games with Luck, and it won't start Sunday.  

I choose to be optimistic, don't know what everyone else thinks, but my choice, first and always , a WIN !!!

Such panic people. Lets at least be positive as a home crowd. I am ticked off too but we are 7-4 with all of our injured and how many teams would trade with us.

If you are going to the game and are negative then stay home. Huge game at home no excuses

I will be screaming in 613 as usual

WooHoo ! Brother just asked me if I want to go to the game tomorrow. Of course I said yes. First game this year, last year was the only year I didn't go to any game since '94.

Big weekend with all the high school title games Friday and Saturday and the Colts Sunday

Buy one of those jerseys with Andrew Luck on the front and Paul George on the back...