Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ive Got It!

Greenoughrunner

I'd party with him. I'd bring a life vest, but I'd party with him.

I talked to him at training camp and I am betting the two of you could party hardy. rotfl Seriously he's a great person and very nice and personable to all the fans. He signed autographs until everyone had his signature and sometimes that was over an hour after practice.

I talked to him at training camp and I am betting the two of you could party hardy. rotfl Seriously he's a great person and very nice and personable to all the fans. He signed autographs until everyone had his signature and sometimes that was over an hour after practice.

ya he seems like a great guy, and i find it funy how this topic changed so fast

He's a heckuva football player too. I think he has a tackle in just about every game, including last Sunday.

All you would have done in that scenario was make the Pats better by giving them Peyton and then murder our new quarterback Brady. :dunno:

Lol thats like paying the ransom for an old lady and then leaving her in the grand canyon during summer... with no water... or clothes.

He's a heckuva football player too. I think he has a tackle in just about every game, including last Sunday.

Usually when I ask a question like this it would be sarcastically, but I'm actually kind of serious this time. Is he the special teams' leading tackler?

We traded Peyton Manning, Brown, Gonzo, Hughes, Mathis and regie wayne for Tom brady. Then we tie him up and throw him into the river :D

Even if we kept Brady, he would perform horrendously, because we all know Belichick is the motor that keeps Brady revved up. Caldwell would just look at Brady and say, "Uhh... so what's the gameplan for this week?" Brady replies, "Isn't that your job? You tell me." Caldwell retorts, "No... I think that's your job."

Edited by ReMeDy