Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck has been named AFC Offensive Player of the Week!

ColtsPacersfan

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TeamLoloJones

Best QB in the league might be pushing it as of now, but honestly I could see him as the best by next season. 

As long as Rodgers keeps playing at a pro bowl level with a bunch of 2nd and 3rd string receivers, he's still going to be above Luck for a while.  Things could change though.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Who's DPOW? Because we all know Vontae or Mathis deserves that.

It has to be Davis...that was one of the greatest performances by a CB  I've ever witnessed, against the league's best passing attack no less.  But Mathis did have that game changing safety.

And that’s not even to mention that Luck completely laid an egg in the second half of the game, going 5/14 for 29 yards against the worst pass defense in the league, and in the process almost costed his team the victory if not for the Colts D/ST making some huge plays.

The NFL and it's complicit media are so in the tank for this guy. They need an "aw shucks" guy to be successful for our market.

Oh was our lead 6 at that point? I wasn't aware.

We would have most likely lost, as Luck was awful in the second half.

In what universe do you think his performance was better than Dalton's? It was just a bigger stage since it was Sunday night and Peyton was there. This is all marketing and hype.

In what universe do you think his performance was better than Dalton's? It was just a bigger stage since it was Sunday night and Peyton was there. This is all marketing and hype.

In a universe where four tds are better than three

Who knows what happens if they score. Maybe Luck leads a masterful drive. It's sheer guess work.

You try too hard to hate Luck.

In a universe where four tds are better than three

TDs are not a good measure because they are different situations. Every TD is like a snowflake. Luck threw three dump offs and got the TD as a benefit of YAC.

So I guess any fullback that gets 3 TDs from the 1 out performs AP when he rushes for 150 and 1 TD. Your simple logic doesn't hold up in many scenarios.

Who knows what happens if they score. Maybe Luck leads a masterful drive. It's sheer guess work.

You try too hard to hate Luck.

Luck was playing awful in the second half, so it's not outlandish to think that he didn't have a masterful drive in him.

TDs are not a good measure because they are different situations. Every TD is like a snowflake. Luck threw three dump offs and got the TD as a benefit of YAC.

So I guess any fullback that gets 3 TDs from the 1 out performs AP when he rushes for 150 and 1 TD. Your simple logic doesn't hold up in many scenarios.

Except none of them were from one yard out.

Luck was playing awful in the second half, so it's not outlandish to think that he didn't have a masterful drive in him.

I'm sorry he broke your heart Sunday, but again. Your trying much too hard to disparage Luck lol.

The key to trolling, or blindly hating, is to pretend you're not biased, but subtlety be biased.