Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A Dream Come True: I'm Coming To Indy!

austriancolt

I'm sorry for this of topic but I'm so excited right now I just have to write it. Today is my 30th birthday and my family made me an unbelievable present. I'm travelling with my brother to Indianapolis to watch the Colts in Lucas Oil against the Jaguars on December 29!!! Seeing the Colts live in Lucas Oil means a lot to me and a dream really come true. We are travelling more than 15 hours all the way from Austria via Amsterdam and Detroit to Indy I still can't believe it. So if you have any good advice or tip for our stay please let me know!

I'm sorry for this of topic but I'm so excited right now I just have to write it. Today is my 30th birthday and my family made me an unbelievable present. I'm travelling with my brother to Indianapolis to watch the Colts in Lucas Oil against the Jaguars on December 29!!! Seeing the Colts live in Lucas Oil means a lot to me and a dream really come true. We are travelling more than 15 hours all the way from Austria via Amsterdam and Detroit to Indy I still can't believe it. So if you have any good advice or tip for our stay please let me know!

Well, Happy Birthday, and congratulations!

That's a great gift.

I've never been to Austria in the winter, but I imagine it gets quite cool.

I'm not from Indy, but not far off, so be sure to bring a good coat......just in case.

Locals will add better sight-seeing info.

Congratulations!!

Wow I always think my 2000 mile trek is far!  St Elmos for a shrimp cocktail and to possibly see some players the night before the game and I loved the Libertine bar downtown for food and great cocktails.  Have fun and Go Colts!

Food-St. Elmo's, Rick's Boatyard, Steak n'Shake, Mug n'Bun...

Bar- The Rathskeller, Slippery Noodle

Hotel= Canterbury, JW Marriot

Shopping-Circle Center Mall

Enjoy your stay..

The guy's from Austria & you tell him to go to the Rathskellers!!!! Classic!!! Just joking of course, I was gonna suggest that too....

To add to jshipps recommendations, I LOVE Yats, good & CHEAP Cajun food, & I always have a good time on Mass Ave.

Have fun at the game, I might actually make it back to Indy for that one too!!!

The guy's from Austria & you tell him to go to the Rathskellers!!!! Classic!!! Just joking of course, I was gonna suggest that too....

To add to jshipps recommendations, I LOVE Yats, good & CHEAP Cajun food, & I always have a good time on Mass Ave.

Have fun at the game, I might actually make it back to Indy for that one too!!!

You caught that too...I figured it would remind him of home...