Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Insiders on ESPN

HarassedOffTheSite

Polian's comments in response to Irsay were clearly made in defense of his record as the Colts GM. He obviously took them as a shot toward the way he built the team, and I think that's way more on the mark than taking them as a shot against Peyton Manning.

Yep. Polian would be wise to mend this fence if he's looking for future employment. These owners talk to one another. And have conversations we'll never be privy to.

I get the distinct impression that Jim Irsay has a personal problem with something(s) Bill and/or Chris did.

I wonder how willing another owner would be to hand over the reigns to Polian if that is the case.

Yep. Polian would be wise to mend this fence if he's looking for future employment. These owners talk to one another. And have conversations we'll never be privy to.

I get the distinct impression that Jim Irsay has a personal problem with something(s) Bill and/or Chris did.

I wonder how willing another owner would be to hand over the reigns to Polian if that is the case.

If bill wants to be a gm again, there would be plenty of teams wanting him.

So we take a "L"...it was expected all along anyway.

The one that hurts is this stupid San Diego loss...playing like crap and losing to an inferior team.

Yep.  Losing to Denver is no crime.  Losing to SD????  You cannot lose to teams you should beat.