L.Landry

D. Herron

K.Conner

K.Holmes

X.Nixon

B.Werner

M.Hughes

(Howell for Landry only lineup change)

@MikeGarafolo: Chargers will be without LB Jarret Johnson tonight. He was listed as questionable. He's inactive.

Edit: @eric_d_williams: #Chargers inactives: Brad Sorensen, Jarret Johnson, Brandon Taylor, Mike Remmers, Lawrence Guy, Chad Rinehart and Donald Butler.

In my eyes Conner is our 2nd best ILB if not the best ... The guy plays well and makes himself noticeable on the field

He hits hard and has that bad attitude you want from a LB

I just don't get why he's not the unquestioned starter alongside Freeman

Montori inactive???  What a shocker!  What the heck is this guy doing on the 53?

Geez, the last time we needed a D-lineman because of injury, we got Lawrence Guy off a pracatice squad and started him over Montori...is Hughes that poor that he can't get into the DL rotation even in an emergency?

Pagano compared him to Haloti Ngata...really??...The Ravens have Haloti Ngata...The Colts have Montori Nada.

Montori inactive??? What a shocker! What the heck is this guy doing on the 53?

Geez, the last time we needed a D-lineman because of injury, we got Lawrence Guy off a pracatice squad and started him over Montori...is Hughes that poor that he can't get into the DL rotation even in an emergency?

Pagano compared him to Haloti Ngata...really??...The Ravens have Haloti Ngata...The Colts have Montori Nada.

You do realize Montori is a raw uber talented Dlineman ... You can't teach 340 with nibble feat but you can teach football

I'm confused the injury report had Pat Angerer as doubtful yet he's playing and it had Conner as probable yet he's inactive. Wth, can anyone explain this to me?

You must have checked the injury report on your phone. I think its outdated. The real injury report doesn't have Angerer or Conner listed as injured at all.