Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

whats up with t.y.hilton

colts_100nascar17fan

Now we need to get a few 6-4 or6-5 receivers at 240-250 lbs that run 4.6 or 4.7 who can block for our power/no pass offense!,,

I thought the Colts did a good job of using efficient passes to open up the running game, but then the 49ners couldn't stop the run, so we kept pounding the ball. There's going to be situations where they will need to pass more and I think they will do what's needed.

While I enjoy playing fantasy football I dont confuse the difference between fantasy and reality. As long as the Colts win I don't care who runs and or catches the ball. 

Never said I confused fantasy football with Colts winning just putting some humor into the situation don't take life so seriously its only a game GO COLTS

Never said I confused fantasy football with Colts winning just putting some humor into the situation don't take life so seriously its only a game GO COLTS

Most try to make it clear if their comment is to be taken as humor or sarcasm.  :scratch:   I wasn't the only one who took your comment to be serious. 

What ? I don't see anyone but you commenting get your facts straight before you make any judgements :scratch:

I guess you didn't notice Mr. Blueblood? It's not a point of making judgements. It's a point of being clear on what you mean. I made my comment because there are some that think their fantasy teams are more important than reality football. That's all, no more no less. 

I guess you didn't notice Mr. Blueblood? It's not a point of making judgements. It's a point of being clear on what you mean. I made my comment because there are some that think their fantasy teams are more important than reality football. That's all, no more no less. 

First it was not Blueblood it was Blueshoe and it was on another post had nothing to do with this one. I never said I think that fantasy football is more important then reality football you made that call. GO COLTS

He is killing me in fantasy football can't trust him now with this offense never no what to expect

I know what you mean.  Hard to pick when to play him and when not too.

now b4 I get jumped on for saying that.... I would take a Colts win over a fantasy football win every time.  Just saying, for fantasy purposes, it is hard to tell which weapons we are going to use from week to week.  in real football perspective, this is a good thing.

now b4 I get jumped on for saying that.... I would take a Colts win over a fantasy football win every time.  Just saying, for fantasy purposes, it is hard to tell which weapons we are going to use from week to week.  in real football perspective, this is a good thing.

I say this every week to people.  Why would you want it any other way?

Both obvious is great to have.

Yes I understand sometimes you just have to get lucky I have been a COLTS fan since 1968 live and die with every loss been through it all have gone to many games in Indy from NEW JERSEY. Fantasy Football is just what it say's its FANTASY  GO COLTS  have good day

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• I've compiled a wardrobe of thoughts, memoirs, and overall emotional debris that is now collected and compounded into something comparable to a rubber band ball- find attached a memoir, a venting, a sigh of relief   ----------------The Colts' Quarterback Quest: A Comedy of Errors----------------   Dear Colts faithful, Let's talk about our journey to find a franchise quarterback. It's been a saga filled with twists, turns, and enough drama to rival a Shakespearean tragedy. After years of waiting and wondering, we finally drafted Anthony Richardson—a quarterback destined to lead us to glory, or so we thought.   But here's the kicker: Richardson might actually end up being a running back. Yes, you read that right. After all the hype, the scouting reports, and the draft day anticipation, we might have inadvertently picked up our next star ball carrier instead of our quarterback savior.   How did we get here, you ask? Well, it's a tale as old as time in Colts Nation. We waited patiently, year after year, for the right moment to strike. We passed on quarterbacks, we shuffled through coaching staffs, and we endured seasons of uncertainty. And just when it seemed like our patience would pay off, we found ourselves scratching our heads yet again.   Now, don't get me wrong. Richardson is undoubtedly talented. He's got speed, agility, and a knack for making plays. But isn't it just our luck that the quarterback we've been waiting for might end up excelling in a different position altogether?   It's almost poetic. The Colts, known for their meticulous planning and strategic moves, find themselves in a situation straight out of a sitcom plot. Are we destined to forever chase the elusive quarterback dream, only to stumble upon a hidden gem in the running back room?   As we ponder this twist of fate, let's remember to laugh through the tears, Colts Nation. After all, football is a game of surprises, and Richardson's unexpected role might just be the plot twist that leads us to unexpected glory. Or at least, that's what we'll keep telling ourselves until the next draft day dilemma.   Here's to hoping Richardson's arm is as strong as his legs, and that our next quarterback isn't hiding in plain sight on the depth chart.   Yours in bemusement, AKB
    • Let's take a moment to appreciate the unconventional journey our team has taken over the past decade. While some may see our .500 record and lack of divisional titles in over 10 years as setbacks, I see them as part of what makes being a Colts fan so special.   Our consistency in maintaining a balanced win-loss ratio shows our resilience and ability to compete year after year. It's not about fleeting glory—it's about building a foundation for sustained success. Chris Ballard's vision for long-term stability is commendable, keeping us competitive while others chase short-term gains.   The coaching changes? They're opportunities for growth and evolution. Each new coach brings fresh ideas and strategies, keeping our opponents guessing and our team adaptable. It's a testament to our commitment to finding the right fit and continually improving.   And let's talk about the draft. Ballard's approach may not always yield immediate superstars, but it's about finding players who fit our system and contribute over the long haul. It's like assembling a puzzle where every piece plays a crucial role in shaping our team's identity.   As for our divisional rivals, they may have their moments of glory, but we're forging our own path. We celebrate their successes because it fuels our determination to rise to the challenge and reclaim our place at the top.   So here's to embracing the Colts' unique journey, Colts Nation! Let's cherish every hard-fought win, every draft pick that adds depth to our roster, and every season that brings us closer to our ultimate goal.   Here's to the next chapter of Colts football and the unwavering passion of our fanbase! Go Colts!
    • Let's have a wager... You summon Matt Pryor, I summon Cherilus. We have them dressed as sumo wrestlers, and we put them on a wrestling mat with baby oil everywhere. Whoever can stand up the longest while leaning on the other man wins. 
    • He didn’t sign a gosder cherilus, so he’s got that going for him.   
  • Members

• Douzer

Douzer 623

• AKB

AKB 5,271

• Coltsfan1953

Coltsfan1953 201

• Nadine

Nadine 8,162

Administrators
    • erock

erock 3