Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Aldon Smith arrested

DILLIGAFER

Is there a chance he doesn't play Sunday or am I just being optimistic? 

“The 49ers organization is aware of the matter involving Aldon Smith,” the team said in a release.  “As we continue to gather information regarding this situation, we will have no further comment.”

Quotes from a PFT article.

"Smith blew a .15 on his breathalyzer test, though it's unclear how much weed was discovered. Smith is undoubtedly, eventually facing a league-imposed suspension, and at this point we wouldn't be totally shocked if he were held out of Sunday's game against the Colts."

Roto World

Guest TeamLoloJones

"Smith blew a .15 on his breathalyzer test, though it's unclear how much weed was discovered. Smith is undoubtedly, eventually facing a league-imposed suspension, and at this point we wouldn't be totally shocked if he were held out of Sunday's game against the Colts."

Roto World

If he does miss Sundays game, I think it's more likely in will be a self imposed ban by San Fran than the league doing something this quickly.

@JasonLaCanfora: 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh tells reporters Aldon Smith will play Sunday and any discipline for him will come from the league, not the team

@mattbarrows: Neighbor: Aldon Smith's foot was still on the accelerator of SUV, which was against tree, when police arrived. It caused tires to smoke

@RapSheet: #49ers pass-rusher Aldon Smith's court date, per Santa Clara Co. Sheriff’s Office: November 4.

@JasonLaCanfora: 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh tells reporters Aldon Smith will play Sunday and any discipline for him will come from the league, not the team

@mattbarrows: Neighbor: Aldon Smith's foot was still on the accelerator of SUV, which was against tree, when police arrived. It caused tires to smoke

@RapSheet: #49ers pass-rusher Aldon Smith's court date, per Santa Clara Co. Sheriff’s Office: November 4.

Amazing they disciple the last guy on the team to do it, but not Aldon. Double standards...guy messed up and the team should stand up can put some discipline down.

Man, what's with these people?

Always drinking and driving? Come on man, you making hundreds of thousands per game and you can't afford a taxi cab?

I can't believe these people get away with so much stuff...

Honestly a DUI or possession of weed should cause you to get banned from football for a year without pay, I am sure that will fix the problem.

Multiple offenders should be banned from the NFL for life, that should teach these in-greats a lesson.

Man, what's with these people?

Always drinking and driving? Come on man, you making hundreds of thousands per game and you can't afford a taxi cab?

I can't believe these people get away with so much stuff...

Honestly a DUI or possession of weed should cause you to get banned from football for a year without pay, I am sure that will fix the problem.

Multiple offenders should be banned from the NFL for life, that should teach these in-greats a lesson.

Eh, hand out yearlong suspensions for weed automatically and the guys will just increase the amount of the other painkillers they take to play every week. DUI's, on the other hand, they really need to drop the hammer on. I read where Smith's foot was still on the gas pedal when they found him- fortunately the tree stopped the car. For whatever reason, driving drunk isn't viewed as a big deal in the NFL. It should be, but it's not. A guy blazing up at home isn't going to put my family in jeopardy; driving drunk, whole different ballgame.