Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts will still end up 10-6..

tfunky14

The Colts are going to go through a tough stretch of games but will still end up 10-6. Mark it, the coaches, players are too good not get it together and make a run at the playoffs. Be patient, don't worry be happy.

That sounds like a great deal.  I wish your prediction happiness and peacefulness. I think we will start the season 2-2 and from there, it's going to get brutally rough. I anticipate the day we are smashing people in the mouth like I anticipate the day I get a Baskin-Robbins service-window installed in my kitchen (or at least in my van DBTR).

That sounds like a great deal.  I wish your prediction happiness and peacefulness. I think we will start the season 2-2 and from there, it's going to get brutally rough. I anticipate the day we are smashing people in the mouth like I anticipate the day I get a Baskin-Robbins service-window installed in my kitchen (or at least in my van DBTR).

I agree with 10-6 its not like these teams are superman impossible to beat.

Another thing to consider is that decent teams will be beating up on each other over the next several weeks.  After Denver, there will be a number of AFC teams bunched together when it's all said and done.  Looking long-term, if we make it to 4-4 in the 1st half, then we'll be in good shape for the 2nd half.  Even moreso if one of those 4 wins is against Hou.  We have a rough stretch coming up, but so does Hou:

@ Bal

Sea

@SF

StL

@KC

Ind

Also, check out Hou's final 5 games (outside of Jax):

NE

@Jax

@Ind

Den

@Ten

I think 3 out of the 4 AFC division winners will win their division at 10-6, with Den being the lone exception.

It's going to be hard to get to 10-6 if we go 3-5 or even 2-6 in first half....which appear to be very viable outcomes. Our offense is not hitting on all cylinders.....our defense is disjointed and not functioning well as a unit.....our special teams seem to be improving, but have a ways to go.....injuries are piling up , they are season ending not a couple weeks and you are back. The only way we can take a step down is to panic and start trading draft picks for stop gap players that will not help us in the future.

Looking at the schedule IMHO, I think we will go 8-8. I think it's very possible to go 9-7 and 10-6 is not impossible.Given the stretch we're about to hit with SF, Jax (hopefully easy win), Seattle, San Diego, Denver, Houston. If we go 3-3 over the next 6 games, we could hit 10 wins, though.

Unbelievable the amount of people who have already seemed to throw in the towel for the season. It has only been 2 games!! The team hasn't been clicking, but they can get it together.. None of you would have expected 11 wins after week 2 last year, but we got it. Have some faith in the team

Who really knows. I still maintain we will upset a team or two we are not supposed to. That's how it works.......

We will become a wounded animal backed up into a corner and somehow surprise an opponent when least expected. Could be this weekend, could be later. Don't know.

Are you people colt fans or are you not have some confidence in your team I mean really.?

Being a fan and being realistic are not mutually exclusive.  Is 10-6 possible? Sure ..... Is it likely? Probably Not.  Can you honestly look at the schedule and see 9 more games you are confident we can win?

I think Luck has a monster game this week and shuts up all the doubters and espn will be asking each other if the colts are SB contenders. The reason I think this is SF secondary isn't great, TY, Wayne, and Fleener can get open. Two Seattle gave us a nice blue print on how to stop SF offense (they will put up more than 3 points but we keep them from putting 30 on us). Last I think Andrew Luck was pretty * off after lasts weeks loss, and pep realizes without Allen we are going to have to change our identity a little bit. I think like puts up 400+ with 3 tds and bradshaw almost gets 100 yds on the ground and a td.

Who really knows. I still maintain we will upset a team or two we are not supposed to. That's how it works.......

We will become a wounded animal backed up into a corner and somehow surprise an opponent when least expected. Could be this weekend, could be later. Don't know.

I agree we will steal a win or two, but we will also probably lose a game or two we probably should win (or that many fans think we should win).

Being a fan and being realistic are not mutually exclusive.  Is 10-6 possible? Sure ..... Is it likely? Probably Not.  Can you honestly look at the schedule and see 9 more games you are confident we can win?

you can win any game on the schedule doesn't matter who you play just cause they look better doesn't mean that they are.

Are you people colt fans or are you not have some confidence in your team I mean really.?

You can be a "good" fan and retain objectivity to a degree. Losing to Miami and the 3 injuries have put us somewhat behind the 8 ball. I'm also worried about how we drop off in the 2nd halves of games so far.

Currently my gut says 9-7 and hopefully Wildcard but let's see hey, early days.

Looking at the schedule IMHO, I think we will go 8-8. I think it's very possible to go 9-7 and 10-6 is not impossible.Given the stretch we're about to hit with SF, Jax (hopefully easy win), Seattle, San Diego, Denver, Houston. If we go 3-3 over the next 6 games, we could hit 10 wins, though.

No guarantee could go 1-5 in these games, I had us going 10-6 maybe 9-7 before season started, Beating Miami at HOME was 1 of those wins that means we need to beat a team I thought was a lose. Based on what I have seen so far we are a 500 ball club.

I think Luck has a monster game this week and shuts up all the doubters and espn will be asking each other if the colts are SB contenders. The reason I think this is SF secondary isn't great, TY, Wayne, and Fleener can get open. Two Seattle gave us a nice blue print on how to stop SF offense (they will put up more than 3 points but we keep them from putting 30 on us). Last I think Andrew Luck was pretty ticked off after lasts weeks loss, and pep realizes without Allen we are going to have to change our identity a little bit. I think like puts up 400+ with 3 tds and bradshaw almost gets 100 yds on the ground and a td.

DUDE all points bulletin the 49ers are good!! VERY GOOD!! Seattle is way MORE Physical THAN WE ARE & the 49ers are * OFF & the game is in there park. As much as I would like to say we could win, I don't think so. 5% chance of a win IMO if that.

No guarantee could go 1-5 in these games, I had us going 10-6 maybe 9-7 before season started, Beating Miami at HOME was 1 of those wins that means we need to beat a team I thought was a lose. Based on what I have seen so far we are a 500 ball club.

I had us at 9-7 before the season as well--before the season started. Going to be a hard road to hit 9-7 now.