Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dion Jordan: "I never lost to Andrew Luck. I don't plan on it."

Dustin

Don't think Jordan will have a massive game but i do honestly think the dolphins might win. Main reason is probably the run game, should be interesting to see if Bradshaw/Brown can be productive. If they are we'll win if they're not we wont.

Saying that though i do think Brown looks 10 times better with Havilli on the field than without him.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had a gawk over at a dolphins forum. They are completely writing of the Colts. It's ridiculous. Luck will absolutely abuse their secondary. He probably takes more than a couple sacks but when did that ever stop #12. Completely unimpressed with Ryan Tannehill. To be honest, I don't think their offense is particularly scary.

290 yards 1 TD 0 INT last year against the colts.....fast forward a year and we have added Mike Wallace and Brandon Gibson to this offense, if you count the 3 starting receivers of each team for this year and their production last year, miami is a top 5 unit with yards combined....sean smith is gone, the secondary you will see this sunday is complete different from last year...they already had 3 picks last week, that didn't happen until week 5 last year if i remember correctly....i think miami wins, because the front 7 will keep luck under fire all game....say hello to the speed package, also dwayne allen is doubtful to play and your whole starting LB unit is questionable to play, so even if they play, how effective are they going to be, i'm worried about luck, he is a great player, but i see a total advantage in favor of miami when it comes to our offense playing your D

290 yards 1 TD 0 INT last year against the colts.....fast forward a year and we have added Mike Wallace and Brandon Gibson to this offense, if you count the 3 starting receivers of each team for this year and their production last year, miami is a top 5 unit with yards combined....sean smith is gone, the secondary you will see this sunday is complete different from last year...they already had 3 picks last week, that didn't happen until week 5 last year if i remember correctly....i think miami wins, because the front 7 will keep luck under fire all game....say hello to the speed package, also dwayne allen is doubtful to play and your whole starting LB unit is questionable to play, so even if they play, how effective are they going to be, i'm worried about luck, he is a great player, but i see a total advantage in favor of miami when it comes to our offense playing your D

Gee, a Miami fan picking the Fins to win.

Truly, I have seen everything.

And the Colts have upgraded their secondary, D- and O-line.

I agree Dolphins is better than last year, but the Colts was inexperienced and full of rookies last year with a horrendous O-line. Things have changed there as well.

Congrats to The Dolphins and their fans, a well deserved victory today, Wheeler also had a great game vs the Colts. Clay also did exactly what I saw he was capable of which was hurt us deep and out wide. Tannehill played very well today, picked us apart when he had time to throw.I felt like despite what the sack total said we really did not put alot of pressure on Tannehill....only 3 QB hits....Sacks are great but getting hits on the QB is just as important because that will usually happen alot more then actually getting a sack