Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dion Jordan: "I never lost to Andrew Luck. I don't plan on it."

Dustin

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. The college game is very different than the pro game.  Just because he was able to do really well against college offensive linemen, doesn't mean he will have the same success as a pro.  Furthermore, he is still a rookie.

2. That is a very bad mentality to have, in my opinion.  Never make it "me vs. so and so player", it's always team vs. team.  There was an instance in the past where Rex Ryan said he viewed a Pats/Jets game as Rex Ryan vs. Bill Belichick.  Belichick said it's the Patriots vs. the Jets.  When you make it me vs. you, you set yourself up to look foolish and you make yourself look selfish because it seems as though you are playing for yourself and trying to attract attention to yourself.

Overall, this is a non-story.  I am a big fan of Dion Jordan though.

Don't they have an elite one too?

I don't care if Cleveland had The Incredible Hulk, Batman, Superman, Tarik Glenn, and the Blob on their line Cleveland's quarterback is a cardboard cutout with the mobility of a slug. Dion Jordan has been in the league for a cup of coffee, he needs to keep his mouth shut and show up Sunday or his undefeated streak will come to an end.

1. The college game is very different than the pro game.  Just because he was able to do really well against college offensive linemen, doesn't mean he will have the same success as a pro.  Furthermore, he is still a rookie.

But if we're being completely honest with ourselves here, Luck's Stanford line was probably better than what he has right now. Like, I'm guessing that Stanford line would've faired better against pros than our line is currently 

Dolphin fan thinks the Colts are just going to roll over. It's kind of funny to me. I have almost zero confidence Tannehill is who the pundits and a click of fans think he is or going to be. Every NFL team has  some capacity to get after the other team. It'll be a ball game, but smart money takes the team at home with the better QB and offensive weapons. 

highly doubt that

There was 1 or 2 on that Stanford O Line when Luck was their that would have faired better.....and in some cases alot better then most of our backups and a starter or 2 on our O Line...David Yankey........David Decastro, Its a toss up who I would rather have at LT, Castonzo or Martin, if you have either at LT you could stand for improvement