Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I bet grigs and his minions are working late tonight

Coltivated

Always on the grind for deeper talent and depth. This must be prime time for his scouts and the former director of player personnel himself. With these cuts around the league, tomorrow and later when the final cuts come in. Would have no other to take his place. In Grigson I trust.

Well I know I wouldn't want Grigg's job. He has the responsibility to cut down to a 53 man roster. He also has to look at every player who is cut from other teams and then figure out who is wanted and then make further cuts to make room. The sad part is that there will be more than a couple of fans who will whine and complain on why he didn't do this or why he didn't do that. We as fans need to trust and believe in him. Griggs didn't get the GM of the year by being stupid and he don't deserve to be second guessed on every move he makes. There will be some hit and misses but that's the nature of the beast. So far his track record speaks for itself. He took a rag tag team that was 2-14 and made happen what most any other team would take at least 2 or 3 years to accomplish. We are lucky to have an owner who cares enough to let his guys do their jobs and backs them up with the money and support that is needed. It's good to be a Colts fan in this exciting times coming up. 

Well I know I wouldn't want Grigg's job. He has the responsibility to cut down to a 53 man roster. He also has to look at every player who is cut from other teams and then figure out who is wanted and then make further cuts to make room. The sad part is that there will be more than a couple of fans who will whine and complain on why he didn't do this or why he didn't do that. We as fans need to trust and believe in him. Griggs didn't get the GM of the year by being stupid and he don't deserve to be second guessed on every move he makes. There will be some hit and misses but that's the nature of the beast. So far his track record speaks for itself. He took a rag tag team that was 2-14 and made happen what most any other team would take at least 2 or 3 years to accomplish. We are lucky to have an owner who cares enough to let his guys do their jobs and backs them up with the money and support that is needed. It's good to be a Colts fan in this exciting times coming up. 

A well written post full of common sense . :spit:  Unfortunately you'v entered the twilight zone where common sense is not so common & arm chair GM's are a dime a dozen .   Grigson's record does speak for it self some just have a deaf ears  .. :blueshoe:

As fans some have players they have followed since College or whenever.
Of course they should root for their favorites and enjoy life as an arm chair GM.

This is the GM who gave us Olson, Satelle, McGlynn, a Host of BAD CB`s last year. And more.

And as a Big Grigson FAN, I am truly thrilled with Griggs & his staffs work so far.

I now Expect another good draft next year, and After the 2014 season year of experience, can see us on the SERIOUS short list of Super Bowl favorites for 2015.

That speaks Well of the GM and his crew. Go Colts!