Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 07/12

sb41champs

Someday, SW1 will...It's on my list of things to do before I croak. That's where Direct TV NFL Season Ticket comes in...To fill the void.

Besides, unless I would be meeting Colt Forum friends LIVE in person the first time, I want zero distractions. Just give me the game in crystal clear sound with multiple camera angles. I don't want LOS ambiance; I want the game with no interruptions & no obstructions. 

I've been to 3 games @ LOS. Last year against the Vikes, 09 Pats game, and the 09 AFCG vs the Jets. All were really good games, but I would have to say the 09 Pats game was my favorite. When we were down 17 or so, these nearby Pat fans were talking all this weak crap about how Manning could never beat Brady. Lol, I'll never forget their faces for as long as I live when Reggie caught the game winning touchdown. On the bright side for them though, they learned a valuable lesson that night, or at least I hope they did. Never assume a game is over until the clock hits zero.

I sure have been to more than 1 home game at LOS and I don't even live in Indiana. The one I enjoyed the most was the playoff game against Denver a couple of years back. We beat the living daylights out of the Broncos, and John Lynch said that was the best offense he ever faced. Then of course we went up to Foxborough and got embarassed by Ty Law and Company the very next week.

I sure have been to more than 1 home game at LOS and I don't even live in Indiana. The one I enjoyed the most was the playoff game against Denver a couple of years back. We beat the living daylights out of the Broncos, and John Lynch said that was the best offense he ever faced. Then of course we went up to Foxborough and got embarassed by Ty Law and Company the very next week.

Wow, Krunk! You've seen some sweet games there man. John Lynch & Ty Law...one hades of a safety & CB...Nice! I've always had a soft spot for players that wrap up, tackle, & drop their targets like a sledge hammer.

Someday, SW1 will...It's on my list of things to do before I croak. That's where Direct TV NFL Season Ticket comes in...To fill the void.

Besides, unless I would be meeting Colt Forum friends LIVE in person the first time, I want zero distractions. Just give me the game in crystal clear sound with multiple camera angles. I don't want LOS ambiance; I want the game with no interruptions & no obstructions.

You most def want the ambiance @ the game ... Its so much fun

I've been to 3 games @ LOS. Last year against the Vikes, 09 Pats game, and the 09 AFCG vs the Jets. All were really good games, but I would have to say the 09 Pats game was my favorite. When we were down 17 or so, these nearby Pat fans were talking all this weak crap about how Manning could never beat Brady. Lol, I'll never forget their faces for as long as I live when Reggie caught the game winning touchdown. On the bright side for them though, they learned a valuable lesson that night, or at least I hope they did. Never assume a game is over until the clock hits zero.

I was at the Pats game in 09 until the end it was so exciting. It was Manning doing his magic!