Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Live Chat Today at 11:00 a.m.

Kevin Bowen

For this week, the Colts are in the process of wrapping up OTAs with a mandatory minicamp on the horizon June 11-13.

What questions do you have about the Colts through over half of their OTAs? Have you been pleased with the Colts offseason with the month of June about to hit?

We will concentrate on these topics but whatever questions you have, I will try and address in the course of an hour.

Head over to the chat room around 11:00 a.m. on Friday and we will talk for an hour about whatever is on your mind.

I cannot make the chat...going to see my 92 yr-old Pops.  I have a question or 2. 

I was worried about a blocking TE if/when Justice Cunningham makes the squad...until I read this and knowing he has a tude...

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/profiles/justice-cunningham?id=2540257

Some are predicting 4 TEs...I am not....what are the chances we keep 4 TEs and a FB?  Why thoughts are none with all 5...

Thank you Kevin for joining us in the forums...we have gotten closer to the action...greatly appreciated!!!   :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  :coltsfb:  :coltsfb:  :colts:  :colts: !!!!!!!

NCF..        No Earth shattering info...        

But this kid landed a great gig...   I am jealous...     I should have applied     ;) .. .     Here is his bio, at least he is an Indiana kid. 

http://kevindbowen.com/

I suspect we will soon start hearing him on local radio.

so.... does Mr Bowen get to see the colts practice?? or interview coaches or players??  or have any connections that the normal fan does not have??

I am not trying to be rude to Mr. Bowen, just wondering if he has some inside access or if he is just a fan voicing his opinions...

I posted his bio...      did you read it?

He is an intern with the team and has been employed with them for around 3 years.    He has access I would love to have.

so.... does Mr Bowen get to see the colts practice?? or interview coaches or players??  or have any connections that the normal fan does not have??

I am not trying to be rude to Mr. Bowen, just wondering if he has some inside access or if he is just a fan voicing his opinions...

Kevin....

If someone misses the chat (as I did today) will there be -- at some point -- a transcript of the chat posted somewhere?

Thanks....

We are in the works of trying to set something up like that.

I will definitely pass this along to our IT people and hopefully we can get something worked out.

Pretty much what Jon said above.

I'm able to watch practice and participate in media sessions as well.

I work at the complex every day and have worked with the Colts since 2010.

Start hitting up JMV and DD to get on their shows...   

we need more Colt talk in central IN...

so.... does Mr Bowen get to see the colts practice?? or interview coaches or players?? or have any connections that the normal fan does not have??

I would think so because he's not normal media, he's media that works for the team indirectly, he works for the official website of the Colts.

Oops, Kevin already answered the question.

I envy you my friend :)