Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts select Kerwynn Williams, RB from Utah State

Andy

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I should give Grigson my phone#.....he is clearly a fool. There is simply no value in drafting Williams in that spot when he could have taken with the last pick. Good lord, the Myers-Shinkel draft guide gave him a grade of 31 ......he would have been available in the 16th round. I think it's clear Grigson is still wet behind the ears when it comes to the draft.....Bill Polian he is not.

He already has it.  That's how good he is.......and he decided not to use it.......that's how good he is :)

I should give Grigson my phone#.....he is clearly a fool. There is simply no value in drafting Williams in that spot when he could have taken with the last pick. Good lord, the Myers-Shinkel draft guide gave him a grade of 31 ......he would have been available in the 16th round. I think it's clear Grigson is still wet behind the ears when it comes to the draft.....Bill Polian he is not.

So what you are trying to say is that Polian never made questionable reaches such as this? I may be able to find a few pieces of information to the contrary. 

He already has it.  That's how good he is.......and he decided not to use it.......that's how good he is :)

How can you draft donkeys possibly defend taking Williams at 230 when he could have been had easily with the 254 pick? Especially when the vastly underrated corner Kemal Ishmael was still available....who was soon scooped up by the Falcons. Moves like this show why Thomas Dimitroff is top rate and Grigson is a big, fat, gassy ogor. It's called value Grigson, learn how to get it!

ok... 

How can you draft donkeys possibly defend taking Williams at 230 when he could have been had easily with the 254 pick? Especially when the vastly underrated corner Kemal Ishmael was still available....who was soon scooped up by the Falcons. Moves like this show why Thomas Dimitroff is top rate and Grigson is a big, fat, gassy ogor. It's called value Grigson, learn how to get it!

hughggg?

Grant is a broke down Chevy and Sproles is a Corvette.

You're talking about what he is now. In his younger and healthier days with the Packers he was a pretty good running back. I'm comparing Kerwyns running style to his somewhat.

Naa   GRANT went to ND...   and was average.........

Got to the NFL and had a "nice"  start....   

But ...............      

You're talking about what he is now. In his younger and healthier days with the Packers he was a pretty good running back. I'm comparing Kerwyns running style to his somewhat.

Naa   GRANT went to ND...   and was average.........

Got to the NFL and had a "nice"  start....   

But ...............

My primary purpose was to compare running styles. Not necessarily the production as a whole.

What are you drinking?

Is that why Polian signed Painter and Collins?  Is that why the Colts were left with 38million in dead cap space due to bad contract signings?  Grigson might be wet behind the ears as you say but he did work wonders last season even though he was strapped with the 38 million dead money. Grigson put players who were not wanted by other teams and made a winner out of them. I think his past history speaks for itself. Since when has the Myers-Shinkle draft guide mean anything?  Your comment about Grigson being a fool is just plain off base. He did not get the GM of the year by being a fool. 

The only thing im worried about is the teams that was running all over... Would he be able to do that week three at san Fran? or at home against Seattle?

He will be more of a chame of pace like sproles. Hit them with the power run then all of a sudden a quick little guy comes in juking all over the place ala sproles. Love it. Hard to see him behind the line, next thing you know he's off to the second level

Is that why Polian signed Painter and Collins?  Is that why the Colts were left with 38million in dead cap space due to bad contract signings?  Grigson might be wet behind the ears as you say but he did work wonders last season even though he was strapped with the 38 million dead money. Grigson put players who were not wanted by other teams and made a winner out of them. I think his past history speaks for itself. Since when has the Myers-Shinkle draft guide mean anything?  Your comment about Grigson being a fool is just plain off base. He did not get the GM of the year by being a fool. 

I just......can't...I mean........really?!!?!  That was some first rate sarcasm and many of you took the bait.  He just buried the hook with the next two posts.  Go back and read it.  Even better, google the draft guide he quoted.