Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 2013 Schedule [Merge]

Dustin

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda scratching my head in regards to week 3.

The primetime games are Bears-Steelers and Raiders-Broncos, and Chiefs-Eagles on Thursday night.

NOT in primetime?  Colts-49ers, Texans-Ravens, Packers-Bengals.  Granted, most of the rest of the Week 3 slate kinda sucks, but still...

me too

SD might be tough under the new regime

Don't be upset, you get the see the Colts in primetime!

but on paper is it a game you wanna watch if you werent a colts or charger fan no. seahawks or 49ers even the texans would have gotten better ratings

The Colts should be 2-0 before making their first road trip

They really need to be when you look at how October looks.  Honestly the Colts have to win those two to start the year and find a way to win in Jacksonville.  If they don't things could be ugly after October.  The Colts schedule is defiantly front loaded. 

Kinda scratching my head in regards to week 3.

The primetime games are Bears-Steelers and Raiders-Broncos, and Chiefs-Eagles on Thursday night.

NOT in primetime?  Colts-49ers, Texans-Ravens, Packers-Bengals.  Granted, most of the rest of the Week 3 slate kinda sucks, but still...

I didn't get the logic to not have Luck vs. Kap in Primetime. Oh well Bears and Steelers have large fan bases, Oak vs Den. rivalry, Chiefs/Eagles Andy Reid connection.

My key notes:

-Start the season with 2 VERY winnable games at home.

-Rough patch right before the bye week (49ers, Seahawks, Chargers, Broncos) in 5 weeks (Jags are thrown in the middle of that).

-Play the Titans twice in 3 weeks in the middle of the season.

-End of the schedule after the first Texans game, looks VERY favorable and I could see the Colts ripping off 8 straight wins.

-4 prime time games, only 1 at home.

-Can't wait for football to start!!!

I didn't get the logic to not have Luck vs. Kap in Primetime. Oh well Bears and Steelers have large fan bases, Oak vs Den. rivalry, Chiefs/Eagles Andy Reid connection.

Probably because the Colts have three straight prime-time games starting just two weeks later. 

but on paper is it a game you wanna watch if you werent a colts or charger fan no. seahawks or 49ers even the texans would have gotten better ratings

If the Chargers are half decent this year, then yes football fans will watch it.

People want to see Andrew Luck!

My key notes:

-Start the season with 2 VERY winnable games at home.

-Rough patch right before the bye week (49ers, Seahawks, Chargers, Broncos) in 5 weeks (Jags are thrown in the middle of that).

-Play the Titans twice in 3 weeks in the middle of the season.

-End of the schedule after the first Texans game, looks VERY favorable and I could see the Colts ripping off 8 straight wins.

-4 prime time games, only 1 at home.

-Can't wait for football to start!!!

and football fans around the world said AMEN!

11-5 all the way for me.

Raiders - W - 1-0

Dolphins - W - 2-0

@Niners - L - 2-1

Jags - W - 3-1

Seahawks - L - 3-2

@Chargers - W - 4-2

Broncos - L - 4-3

BYE - 4-3

@Texans - L - 4-4

Rams - W - 5-4

@Titans - W - 6-4

@Cardinals - W - 7-4

Titans - W - 8-4

@Bengals - L - 8-5

Texans - W - 9-5

@Chiefs - W - 10-5

Jags - W - 11-5

@Cardinals will be an interesting one though, Chuck and Manusky up against Bruce, guys who know each others gameplans and thinking inside out. If we lose out there, I see us beating the Bengals instead to preserve my prediction!