Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

FalseStarts 1st Official & Final Mock Draft for 2013

Not bad...

Would like there to be more of a urgency on getting a guard. I think that should happen in the first 4 rounds. 

Not a fan of Vernon, but a fan of getting a receiver in the mid rounds.

I like it.

Thx... When you really look at our team...an 11-5 team... We have a lot of depth & experience coming back at all our need areas.  So, I decided to draft 2013 like I would after FA 2014 & Off-season 2014...So Line Backer/OLB will be a need if: Hughes doesn't produce, Conner/Angerer's talent subsides...FS as if Bethea will be leaving in FA... Kruger provides fresh DE depth... Vernon has hands of gold...Thornton depth...Burkhead a good #2 for Ballard after Brown is cut or leaves in FA.  Cheers.

We need a guard earlier then that

We've got Thomas at LG now...and Reitz, Olsen, Linkenbach, Ijalana, Shipley/Satele©,  at possible RG players...another G would be wonderful, but...we do have 5/1 position.  If we do draft a G, my thoughts were late round if a stud (Warmack, Cooper) wasn't available...which they won't be... Cheers

I dont think Swearinger falls out of the bottom of the 2nd if that far

Rather have D.J. Hayden at the bottom of the 3rd

Hayden is the buzz player of the week, but...so was Banks, elam, moore, allen, etc... have to wait and see...12 days my friend.

Would be very lucky for Swearinger to fall that far....switching Thorton and Kruger might be more realistic

We are lucky to have safeties Vaccaro, Elam, Cyprien, Reid, Thomas...Rambo in the draft as well... An acceptable window of opportunity for a mock draft.