Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 03/30

sb41champs

I tune in and see who we drafted or if I have it on in the background my attention will perk up when it's close to the Colts pick.  I generally do watch all of the first round though and post on here because it's fun to see people getting excited over the players that are left the closer and closer it gets to our pick.

I only pay attention to the first round, and then ill look on my phone to wait for our next pick to come up before i go back and watch it. first round is the only exciting round because of the suspense of who everyone is going to take which is sometimes different from what everyone projects. 2nd round can be exciting at times too, especially in the early part of the 2nd round. after that it gets long and boring. so i just wait until the colts pick again before i change it back.

I catch as much of it as I can.  It normally falls on the same weekend as our  Special Olympic Track Meet, so I am pretty busy with that.   It helps that the first round has been on Thursday,  I usually can stay tuned to the first few rounds.

Yes, and not just the Colts picks. Watching all of rounds 1-4 to see who's sliding and who'll be available for the pick. For rounds 5-7 I usually just check back every hour or so to see whose been picked. I have since 1989 -- but haven't done the KFC bucket for the draft.. might have to give it a try :)

I catch as much of it as I can.  It normally falls on the same weekend as our  Special Olympic Track Meet, so I am pretty busy with that.   It helps that the first round has been on Thursday,  I usually can stay tuned to the first few rounds.

first round, then catch updates

Yup, that pretty much covers me too. I usually pay attention for 4 rounds then cut it off. NFL Network breaks down every draft by division anyway.