Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay's latest tweet (Saturday 3/16)

GoColts8818

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it fell through, I think Irsay would just say so.

This is also the same Irsay who labeled our initial dip into FA as huge news, so I'm somewhat skeptical.

He's been disturbingly quiet, I think we all need to prepare for this thread to change title to "Much ado about nothing."

On the other hand we might announce we're signing Jarmacus Russell as a WR and Tim Tebow to ST, you just never know :P

He's been disturbingly quiet, I think we all need to prepare for this thread to change title to "Much ado about nothing."

On the other hand we might announce we're signing Jarmacus Russell as a WR and Tim Tebow to ST, you just never know :P

Which makes you wonder......could be good or bad.

Well it is not me laughing I am 1 of many that has been following here,Twitter,Nfl..I am like you balzer but,I typically side with your rational thinking.Either it is a huge whopper of a player,or it fell thru Saturday and Jim is looking for redemption.Just doesnt make sense for people to even keep posting the same names we have heard for days.Let us sit back and wait:)

Yeah, I'm inclined to believe that whatever it was, is dead and now they are scrambling to find something on a much smaller scale. 

Its time to face the truth that whoever made Irsay quote "The Big Lebowski" (great bleepin movie) and the King of burgers is no longer in the cards!

Now they are probably just trying to get the backup plan done so its not a complete and total let down!

In My Opinion!! lets hope im wrong!

It's got to be Doug Baldwin, he played with Luck and Pep at Standford...That's my guess, he is pretty good! but not a whopper...Or Irsay was drunk tweeting from the burger king drive thru trying to get the whopper deal done...I hope it"s not Fitzgerald though, his contract is huge... 8 years $113,000,000----25million garaunteed then goes up to like 15 million a year til 2018.....He will be 30 this year...no thanks!!!!

A lot of people here see, to think Irsay is a drunk Tweeter, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't he tee total after getting bit by the bottle before?

I'm not sure if knowing he's stone cold when tweeting is more scary, but he certainly is a personality. I reckon he'd be a interesting person to have a conversation with certainly.

A lot of people here see, to think Irsay is a drunk Tweeter, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't he tee total after getting bit by the bottle before?

I'm not sure if knowing he's stone cold when tweeting is more scary, but he certainly is a personality. I reckon he'd be a interesting person to have a conversation with certainly.

you ever noticed dudes eyes? just sayin

I think the deal is already done. We traded Robert Mathis, Bethea, and an old Bob Sanders jersey to the Colts for Reggie Wayne, and a king size Hershey Bar.

We ripped them off, that Sanders jersey is entirely worthless!

I got 5 on it

No way we draft Austin. He's tiny, Hilton looks like Mr. Olympia compared to Austin and we have too many dwarfs the way it is.

Kelley is no Dwarf,Fleener,Allen but I agree must be the 10th time I have said this but if we draft a WR that everyone thinks we must have Please Jim,Grigs,make him a whopper :)Still have high hopes for TY and Whalen this year myself.

I think the deal is already done. We traded Robert Mathis, Bethea, and an old Bob Sanders jersey to the Colts for Reggie Wayne, and a king size Hershey Bar.

We ripped them off, that Sanders jersey is entirely worthless!

we traded to ourselves? Im confused

Kelley is no Dwarf,Fleener,Allen but I agree must be the 10th time I have said this but if we draft a WR that everyone thinks we must have Please Jim,Grigs,make him a whopper :)Still have high hopes for TY and Whalen this year myself.

Yea yup Whalen could be somethin special 

TY only has an inch and 9 pounds on him

Grigson told Mike Chappell in an interview that Hilton has put on 10 pounds of muscle since the season ended. My point is though, that everybody and their brother thinks TY is too small to be a #2 WR, so why on Earth would we draft a guy that is even smaller. Hilton, Brazill, Palmer, Sambrano, and Whalen already on the roster and all are smaller WR's, no chance we add another one that's smaller than all of them.