Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay's latest tweet (Saturday 3/16)

GoColts8818

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, March 17, 2013 - personal shot
Hidden by Nadine, March 17, 2013 - personal shot

This is my last post here, I'm going to eat like a normal person. Some of you will be up all night waiting for Jim to wake up and give another clue. Like it matters in the long run. Some of you are sick. It never ceases to amaze me. I'm out.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, March 17, 2013 - reply to removed post
Hidden by Nadine, March 17, 2013 - reply to removed post

This is my last post here, I'm going to eat like a normal person. Some of you will be up all night waiting for Jim to wake up and give another clue. Like it matters in the long run. Some of you are sick. It never ceases to amaze me. I'm out.

How does that make anyone sick?

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, March 17, 2013 - responding to removed post
Hidden by Nadine, March 17, 2013 - responding to removed post

you are a device for deodorizing lady parts!

You're the one eating at 2:30 in the morning.

wow... sick?... get this guy a muffin, he's crashing.

Why are you so concerned about what all of us are doing? We are humans and will make our own choices regardless of your thought on it. If you wanna go to bed the go to bed! Don't put those of us down that choose to stay up though because it has nothing to do with you nor does it affect you. So don't worry about it.... OK!!!!

Pointing out how shallow people are, not waiting for an answer from almighty Jim. Goodnight.

A few minutes ago in an older post, you said it was your last post.

Please keep your promise this time.

What about Danario Alexander? I believe when the Rams waived him we put in a waiver claim and SD had the worse record so they got him. Then he blew up. Just throwing something out there. He would give us something we don't already have from a WR & we would get to keep #24. He is RFA so it would cost something.

Pointing out how shallow people are, not waiting for an answer from almighty Jim. Goodnight.

Inter-tough-guy-April.jpg

Ok your tough guy act was nice. Now stop taking shots at people for no reason whatsoever other than to be a nuisance. 

So I am going to guess it is a WR from the Seahawks.    Two reasons.

1) Seattle now has an over abundance of WRs now that Harvin is there.

2) Seattle lost three draft choices getting Harvin.  They may want some back.

So perhaps a guy like Golden Tate or Doug Baldwin.

Chap thinks it could be Fitz, Cruz, Bess, or Doug Baldwin...   played with Luck and Pep at Stanford.

I think Bess or Baldwin could be it....    I just don't think the Colts could afford Fitz or Cruz, but I could be wrong??? 

What about Danario Alexander? I believe when the Rams waived him we put in a waiver claim and SD had the worse record so they got him. Then he blew up. Just throwing something out there. He would give us something we don't already have from a WR & we would get to keep #24. He is RFA so it would cost something.

I'd be happy with that... I don't know if its a signing worth staying up all night for, but he has a low tender, so we could keep the pick, like you said... he's 24 and 6'5''

If all this waiting is about Alexander (who I admit I've never heard of) I'd be very upset.

If a team wanted DA, they would just have to sign him to an offer San Diego wouldn't/couldn't match:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000149110/article/report-danario-alexander-to-get-low-tender-from-bolts

"The original-round tender would allow the Chargers to match any offer floated Alexander's way, but if they choose not to match, they'll receive nothing in return, because Alexander went undrafted. This is surprising because earlier reports suggested the Chargers might use their first-round tender on Alexander, which would all but guarantee he'd be back."

If a team wanted DA, they would just have to sign him to an offer San Diego wouldn't/couldn't match:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000149110/article/report-danario-alexander-to-get-low-tender-from-bolts

"The original-round tender would allow the Chargers to match any offer floated Alexander's way, but if they choose not to match, they'll receive nothing in return, because Alexander went undrafted. This is surprising because earlier reports suggested the Chargers might use their first-round tender on Alexander, which would all but guarantee he'd be back."

agreed... it wouldnt take 5 days of negotiation to get Alexander, Baldwin, Maclin, Tate, or Floyd