Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay's latest tweet (Saturday 3/16)

GoColts8818

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sucks waiting and all....but when polian was in the building we all slept well ...cuz there wasn't anything happening on the "western front" so to speak.....I feel like I'm ten and I'm waiting fory parents to wake up so I can open my Christmas gifts....i love football christmas!

Well for the past few months I really haven't. It's like power naps. 2-3 hours. Then just up like I slept for 2 days. It's crazy

wait... u slept for 2 days? that's some crazy disorder right there. do u feel tired during the days or have u gotten used to it?

wait... u slept for 2 days? that's some crazy disorder right there. do u feel tired during the days or have u gotten used to it?

No, I mean when I take the 2-3 hour power naps I wake up feeling like I slept for 2 days which then makes me have sleepless nights

Just went to his twitter page....ok, those are some bizarre babies.  I wonder what he meant by we are well past the cap cash wise?  I thought we had several million to go.

real money not cap money.  Mort explained this on twitter and some did in this thread like 20 pages ago lol.