Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay's latest tweet (Saturday 3/16)

GoColts8818

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maclin is making more and more sense based on what is out there.  The Eagles just picked up another WR and they have new management in town they could very well be trying to move Maclin. 

Also his name has been out there this evening and no one is saying nope it's not him and it's being floated around by legit football people not just fan driven on message boards.

Me and you are in the same boat..... My wife just continues to give me the look, I really don't care but I just want this anticipation to end..... I can't put my phone down, going on 23 hours

Luckily mine went to bed. Mwwaaahh! Might need some coffee! Lol

Why? He wants out? He wants a real QB. We have a real QB. With Fitz, I think were super bowl contenders. It's supposedly a big trade and I believe that to be true since it's taken 5 days. So it could be Fitz. You gotta hope.

way too expensive

I guess, unlike many, i actually like Jermy Maclin. having a cousin that is a die hard Eagles fan i get to see them play regularly and no disrespect to anyone but Maclin does not bennefit from Jackson; Maclin is FAR more consistent and regular, is a guy you can count on, has good hands and is deceptively fast...and a pretty good route runner...is a younger poor man version of reggie wayne, but then Reggie is pretty good so...

i wouldnt oppose a trade for him, but not a 1st that for sure

actually i kind of agree with the contender part.  luck is going to be in a system that he is closer to being familiar with and we saw what he was like in one that he's not.  he's good enough that he will bring everyones play up to his level.  it would be nice though to get an insurance policy anyway and grab a great wide out.

The only way I think we go to automatic Superbowl bid is with a trade for a mega star like megatron, fitz, aj green. Those however, are all near impossible. 

Disclaimer: I think the colts ARE contenders the way they stand now

I wouldn't mind Maclin at all for a mid-round pick (3rd). Colston would be another option I'd like it to be as well..

Though I'd much rather take Hopkins with the #24 pick.

Dude, it's going to be some good linemen available in the 3rd. Some Runningbacks too. We need all of our picks.

Patterson, Allen, Hopkins and even Woods are more appealing imo. And Tavon Austin too.