Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who Is #72 And #27? Do They Play For Us?

MCurtis32

Linkenback=Human turnstile

Lacey=Tim Jennings

That's an insult to Tim Jennings. I'd love to have Jennings back. He's actually played pretty well with Chicago...definitely better than Lacey. I agree that Lacey can be kept for depth but he should not be starting.

I agree with Linkenbach too. From what I saw, everybody down the line did at the very least a respectable job at pass blocking except for Link. The majority of the times Collins was rushed was due to Link getting beat. Also as for his run blocking, the one carry Carter had for a loss was because Link whiffed on his guy.

They also need to learn not to run behind Mike Pollack when he's 1 on 1 with Phil Taylor. That didn't work out at all. lol

Yes they need to start my USC home boy Kevin Thomas...i tweet at him all the time and he is chomping at the bit to play...i mean they have in inactive?? thats some nonsense. He played well in the preseason and I could do what Lacey is doing out there. Also start Ijalana at RT. Link is horrible. We got him in the second rd. for a reason. I think its time to see what we got. Also lets get Jerry Hughes some action too. It can't hurt. I still say we go get Garrard. He knows the division and is somewhat mobile.