Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck to the Pro Bowl

Dustin

So it is Peyton/Schaub/Luck from the AFC.

OooOoooOoo

Interesting.

I think Luck and Peyton will actually be fine even if it sounds awkward to us fans. Both know each other already and Andrew pretty much adores Manning as a QB.

And I hope Luck can get Schaub drunk and have him spill allllll the Texans secrets. :dancing:

OooOoooOoo

Interesting.

I think Luck and Peyton will actually be fine even if it sounds awkward to us fans. Both know each other already and Andrew pretty much adores Manning as a QB.

And I hope Luck can get Schaub drunk and have him spill allllll the Texans secrets. :dancing:

hiccup the first thing in our playbook hiccup is give ball to foster second play hiccup is play action to andre hiccup third play is pretend i can throw

OooOoooOoo

Interesting.

I think Luck and Peyton will actually be fine even if it sounds awkward to us fans. Both know each other already and Andrew pretty much adores Manning as a QB.

It wouldn't do much. It would just mean that we would beat them by 40 and not 30

Does this count as a pro bowl for Luck even if he only got in as an alternate?

What I mean is when people talk about players a normal credential is how many pro bowls they have been selected to (Player X is a Y times pro bowler etc.).

Yep it still counts!

Best news I've heard all day (besides the Pacers beating Memphis 82 to 81).  I think Andrew and Peyton will get along marvelously.  They are both super professionals and besides, I bet they really like and admire each other.  After all, if I remember correctly, Peyton's advice to Andrew to return for another season at Stanford was at least partially taken in account by AL and therefore we got him instead of the Carolina Panthers.  It will be fun at least watching the news coverage up to the game itself.

Called this last night, but I can't believe how many other "injured" Pats there are pulling out. Such sore losers.

its what happens when your team is favorites to win it all and you get humiliated at home by a team that should not have made it out of denver with a win lol.  

Luck better watch out for Peyton. He is notorious for pulling practical jokes at the pro-bowl. For example, he made sure Wes Welker got a gatorade bottle with the lid on crooked, so when he tried to drink, it splashed all over him.