Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cinn @ Hou GAMEDAY THREAD

ruksak

Colts win + Texans win= Colts vs. Broncos

Bengals win... We play Pats

Yep that was my understanding.  I feel we'll get creamed either way but I would at least enjoy seeing us go against Peyton, just from a purist standpoint. As that would be a forever-memorable game. 

Karma wants it to happen. 

Unless I'm mistaken, if we win tomorrow and Houston wins today than we will travel due West to meet our former QB in the thin air of Denver.

Someone confirm?

Yeah thats true. lowest plays highest.

Not sure I want the Texans to win and come to foxboro. I'm scared of the Texans :)

Yeah thats true. lowest plays highest.

Not sure I want the Texans to win and come to foxboro. I'm scared of the Texans :)

from my understanding. The highest seed plays the Patriots. Bengals are seed #6

So wouldnt a Bengals win have us play the Broncos if we win?

In other news, they just announced that Christian Ponder is out for the Vikings due to shoulder issues and his backup will play tomorrow.

Wow....        Joe Webb...    Ponder hurt mysteriously after his best outing of the season?

unbelievable...

Watching Cincy and Houston....

I am convinced..  Indy has a better O than both teams..

Cincy is all Green.    And Houston,   ..   I don't know what to think.    But they are not that good.   Not better than Indy anywhoo..

I like the Colts.     Hilton, Wayne, Allen, Fleener, Avery....     (WR's and TE's)

Cincy has Green...   Houston has Johnson...    and who else really?   Wayne and Hilton are a dangerous combination.     Factor in the TE's.....    If Andrew takes care of the rock Indy is moving on.

Lets get it on tomorrow in Baltimore kids...        Lets send Ray Ray home sad.

Fear not Bills fan... your team is on the come....

Get a legit QB and Buffalo is BACK....       I love me some CJ SPILLER...  

Comeon Houston, PLEASE go to Foxboro a different team than what you were the last time

Please?

If you win, you'll know that some random guy in Massachusetts (me) can painlessly watch the rest of the playoffs.

On the plus side for Houston, Pats have the bad time slot for divisional weekend in recent years with all the upsets. But, often those upsets just seem to happen to me when another has not happened since that game started.

huh. still trying to decipher that :)

I wanted a nap today, but I didn't mean for this game to put me to sleep.

Sheesh.

I am not going to lie. That was a pretty boring playoff game! Glad Houston won though.

Hopefully we can take care of business tommorrow and head to Denver.

Comeon Houston, PLEASE go to Foxboro a different team than what you were the last time

Please?

If you win, you'll know that some random guy in Massachusetts (me) can painlessly watch the rest of the playoffs.

So you wish it, so shall it be... ;) haha