Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I'm just gonna leave this here....

methodicaleddie

I was thinking the SAME Thing. He looks like he's in Pain. Maybe he'll get looked at in the off-season

He could very well be due to his history with pain meds he doesn't take them anymore.  So if he's in pain from a bad back or something there isn't much they can do for him but hey he can still dosey doe he can't be in that bad of shape. 

They just announced that, after all those months of development, they've scrapped the whole team death-match and are now starting over.

Hmmmm???? Perhaps they may want to balance it out more so all the people with billion $ setups don't just crush everyone?!? Astonishing!!!

They always figure out a way to fail at something.

Hmmmm???? Perhaps they may want to balance it out more so all the people with billion $ setups don't just crush everyone?!? Astonishing!!!

They always figure out a way to fail at something.

Well...I know this one game that came out 13 years ago that had an awesome fun PvP format at launch *cough cough diablo 2 cough. A PvP format that could best be described as 'fight who you want, when you want'. Leave it to a bunch of corporate pigs to reinvent the wheel and come out with a square.

I'll give it until the 1 year anniversary of the launch before I officially declare Diablo 3 as the biggest video game fail of all time. So much potential here, if they would only truly listen to the players. 

haha there is so much swag in that locker room.  Not only do the guys have tons of confidence...but look at those dance moves!  How could anyone not be rooting for Pagano?

haha I'm just glad to see them having fun.  Makes a big difference when you're having a good time playing out there.

Oh, and thanks ruksak for posting the gif.  Not too familiar with the forum posts quite yet. :P

You should see Vontae in the back near the end. Something about his giddy jumping seems funny to me.

at the very end... alllll the way to the left of the screen and kinda in the background..... is one guy in grey (cant tell who they are) doing the Vulcan nerve pinch on another guy who falls immediately :funny: