Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

QB Rankings

Nobody

IDK, I pretty much agree with the rankings. I think he was very harsh on Luck, though... What's funny is he is completely wrong about Luck "dinking and dunking" though... Part of our problem on offense is that we seem to refuse to just dink and dunk sometimes...

Other than that, I think this article is pretty accurate.

http://bleacherrepor...starting-nfl-qb

His main reason for RG3's A+? (and the only A+ of any QB) His completion percentage!

His main (only) reason for Luck's C+? (behind Tannehill and Wilson) He throws too many short passes.

lmaohahalmaohahalmaohahalmao

1. I'm fed ap comparing QBs. You just can't do it properly, allways will be subjective. Not only throws and TDs are making a QB, but his command of O-line and decisions too, those factors cannot be quantized. You'll always find a number that makes Your QB shine.

2. nfl.com made a metric analysis showing that Luck yds/pass number is 8.6 that is far higher than QBs' average.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000085902/article/andrew-luck-vs-robert-griffin-iii-making-case-for-luck

So much on BleacherReport. Or Bealcher...?

I am curious as to why every time an opinion piece is put up, that it gets shot down with the "It's Bleacherreport" type of response? I don't know the writers so I checked this guy-

—Five years as producer/Host of The Average Joe Sports Show (860AM KNUJ/KNUJ.net).

—NFL Analyst/Senior Writer: DraftTek.com (Covering Detroit and Carolina)

—Member of the Pro Football Writers of America

—2011 PFWA Dick Connor Award Winner for Column Writing

So having been published in Beacherreport outweighs any credentials to write an opinion piece?? Just want to get perspective. Not knocking anybody or thing. Not that I agree with this opinion piece, either. Just fell 'not in the know'.

Bleacher report is the wikipedia of sports writing. Pretty much anyone can write for them. Its a freaking fan site.

OK, I see. But in this case, this particular guy is not 'pretty much anyone', and probably shouldn't be lumped in that category, IMHO. His opinion should be debated on it's merit (or lack of), not the source of the publication. I'll check other writers in the future and see what cred they have for offering up opinion pieces to the masses.

And for the 600th time, Bleacher Report is a bad site. It's all bias, their writing style and structure is beyond terrible and they really don't know what they're talking about.

SO I should trust your writing style and not theirs? Why should I do that Andy? You are good poster on here, don't get me wrong, but your comments hold no more sway than anyone elses.