Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

85 Weslye Saunders blocking

throwing BBZ

I watched the game, and it was noted that he was blocking well, and we had positive gains in the running game when he was in. I do not think he did poorly. I definitely did not see 4 whiffs, but I had to take the avatar out at cocktail hour. :)

The radio crew said he was blowing off of the ball. The one play I noticed he and Dwayne Allen were both in. Allen made an awesome block to the inside and Saunders sealed the outside. If I recall it was on one of Carter's quick hitters to the left.

All I have heard is they love his blocking...really the only reason he is here....6'5 270.

My real question is...why the heck is Kyle Miller still on the PS and Dom Jones hit the road?

I watched the game, and it was noted that he was blocking well, and we had positive gains in the running game when he was in. I do not think he did poorly. I definitely did not see 4 whiffs, but I had to take the avatar out at cocktail hour. :)

The radio crew said he was blowing off of the ball. The one play I noticed he and Dwayne Allen were both in. Allen made an awesome block to the inside and Saunders sealed the outside. If I recall it was on one of Carter's quick hitters to the left.

All I have heard is they love his blocking...really the only reason he is here....6'5 270.

My real question is...why the heck is Kyle Miller still on the PS and Dom Jones hit the road?

Weslye only has 4 catches in his career

Weslye only has 4 catches in his career

I honestly think some folks had him mistaken with Hills. I know 85 number was mentioned in the opening, but I did not see whiffs by anyone other than 2 by Hills. Again....I may have missed something. Allen had one bad play and he is 83....

As Princeton Tigers ays...."4 catches." That means as I said the ONLY reason he is there is to block.