Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Roster Moves?

PrincetonTiger

After this dismal performance and/or injuries will there being any roster changes before Sunday?

NOTE:Due to weather and a power outage I missed the entire 1070 broadcast and most of the game.

I did not listen, but with Redding out for sure....there will be several...Freeney was not walking well at all either. Waiting game...I think Geathers should be cut or moved to practice squad, and Shipley should be given an opportunity at center. He and Link blocked together. Satele and Link seemed wayyy out of sinc. I may be wrong.....????

Don't know about moves but I heard today on the radio Angerer, Davis, and Reitz are all expected to practice on Wednesday. It would be nice to get some guys back. I heard them also say they are still waiting on MRI's for several guys before making moves and figuring out who all would be out. That's from Phil B.

Don't know about moves but I heard today on the radio Angerer, Davis, and Reitz are all expected to practice on Wednesday. It would be nice to get some guys back. I heard them also say they are still waiting on MRI's for several guys before making moves and figuring out who all would be out. That's from Phil B.

thanks

Also Did Jerry Brown play any Sunday?

Nope he got hurt during pre-game warm ups. Trust me I wish I could make this stuff up.

O.K., wait. I missed everything yesterday. Yep, I kept up with the score, but saw nothing.

Brown got injured pre-game?

What's up with Redding? Someone said 'out for sure'?

Like next week, or the rest of the season???

What happened?

O.K., wait. I missed everything yesterday. Yep, I kept up with the score, but saw nothing.

Brown got injured pre-game?

What's up with Redding? Someone said 'out for sure'?

Like next week, or the rest of the season???

What happened?

Redding came up limping in the first half but I have no clue on the extent

Nope he got hurt during pre-game warm ups. Trust me I wish I could make this stuff up.

Unreal. We're thin at D line and OLB already with Mathis out and DFree and Redding limping. The Browns will try to jam it down our throats.

On a completely separate note, I really enjoyed watching Peyton beat the Chargers.

BTW, a thread titled 'Roster Moves!(?)' should be pinned.

Ehhh the problem with pinning things is that nobody wants to have to sort through pages to find things out. It would be awesome if someone who was dedicated could do it and update the 1st post to say the most recent roster movies.