Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We narrowly avoided disaster

Flash7

Here is a video of Jake Locker getting sacked.

http://youtu.be/HQItNG2nEAE

And here is a video of Luck getting sacked.

http://youtu.be/pHIQai1JK3c

They are very similar hits and we are fortunate that Luck wasn't seriously injured, like Locker was. I froze for a second when Luck was sacked. Thankfully he jumped up and smiled, knowing that he got popped. ;)

I think we're VERY luck that Luck wasn't hurt on that play.

My first concern was a hand, wrist, arm, shoulder or maybe ribs.... or even a concussion.

I felt much better when Andrew got up quickly with that goofy smile of his.... but, that easily could have been an injury to put him out a week, a month, or the rest of the season.

We got very, very luck. No pun intended.

I think we're VERY luck that Luck wasn't hurt on that play.

My first concern was a hand, wrist, arm, shoulder or maybe ribs.... or even a concussion.

I felt much better when Andrew got up quickly with that goofy smile of his.... but, that easily could have been an injury to put him out a week, a month, or the rest of the season.

We got very, very luck. No pun intended.

The smile is the best part.. with his blue mouthpiece lol... I was relieved, but don't want to see that very often.. but love how he can take a hit

This is the same guy notorious for a ravishing hit on a defender in college after the defender picked him off. If Luck can dish like that then he can definitely take it.

Notorious? He gets in one good tackle and he's notorious for it? Just a little dramatic, don't you think?

Notorious? He gets in one good tackle and he's notorious for it? Just a little dramatic, don't you think?

Notorious isn't a bad thing, dude, and considering the fact that that replay was played over and over not only on television but even at one point on this site as well, yes, it's notorious. I'm not saying it's a bad hit, in other words.