Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Justin King

lollygagger8

Terrible thread. Try something with more substance next time. It irks me to death when people start a thread just to make a silly off-hand comment.

Come on Ruksak, if the requirement is to have threads of substance and stops threads that are just started to make silly comments, we'd lose about 65% of the threads on this forum.

Precisely.

He was awful today, last week, and all pre-season.

But we're just whining. Or something... I dunno. I never have understood the elitist fan POV. Fortunately for me, my head doesn't fit that far into certain orifices.

But why not put our best CB on him, or bracket him, or triple him? They had two plays, run AP, pass to Harvin. Shut that down and they're pathetic.

Precisely.

He was awful today, last week, and all pre-season.

But we're just whining. Or something... I dunno. I never have understood the elitist fan POV. Fortunately for me, my head doesn't fit that far into certain orifices.

Wow, I don't know what you just said, But my wife had to leave the room before I responded :)

But why not put our best CB on him, or bracket him, or triple him? They had two plays, run AP, pass to Harvin. Shut that down and they're pathetic.

Got me. I figured Davis would get a crack at Harvin.

I think Harvin's leg injury, whatever it was, kept him from doing even more damage against King than he did...

Terrible thread. Try something with more substance next time. It irks me to death when people start a thread just to make a silly off-hand comment.

Couldn't agree more. They should have some more info to back their points up.

Plus, King only had one defensive holding call. Give me a break.

Come on Ruksak, if the requirement is to have threads of substance and stops threads that are just started to make silly comments, we'd lose about 65% of the threads on this forum.

Oh, Hardy Har Har. And if the 35% of the Pompus' weren't here, we'd all shrival up and die...

Is this the POSSITIVE you're talking about?

I never said anything positive about him. I just said that he didn't have a pass interference, which is why I found it odd for the OP to say that he's the "king of pass interference." My God, what's wrong with that?

Sorry... I thought his post was about King in general.... PI's, Holding, etc. was OK. You basically called it a lame post on a technicalty, but I see some merrit in that King is being beaten and needs to resort to whatever physicallity in order to gain the upper hand, which is being called as penalties and hurting the defense.

I find it hilarious that this forum slams our DBs so bad....especially when defending the other teams best player. I really started taking notice last week with the criticism of V. Davis. Harvin is no slouch. He was killing us with the underneath crossing routes, which are tough to defend. He didn't give up any exceptionally big plays. Good WRs are going to make their catches......just got to make sure they don't make them in the endzone or end up in the endzone. The one holding call on king was pretty bad though. Who knows, if he didn't do it, he may have gotten burned for a big one.

There was a play where the receiver cut in like on a crossing pattern. King was close to the guy with inside leverage and bit on ti. But the receiver immediately cut it back outside to the sideline where he found himself open by at least 15 feet. with King scrambling to get back out there and make a tackle. I hope he improves, and /or we find a better nickel / dime back(s).