Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Where Will Tebow Go

CR91

Jacksonville would be a good option for him. The owner realy likes him and of course he has a huge following their from his days in college. For Jacksonville it would be a huge ratings boost and a possible gold mine with sales of Tebow related items.

Jacksonville would be a good option for him. The owner realy likes him and of course he has a huge following their from his days in college. For Jacksonville it would be a huge ratings boost and a possible gold mine with sales of Tebow related items.

i think their happy with gabbert. kid struggled but he had no weapons and not all rookie qbs are like cam and dalton

Miami and Jacksonville I think will be the leaders.

Jacksonville has a new owner, no attachement to Gabbert, and is dealing with a fanbase that does not care to much for his team.

Miami is owned by a flashy owner who will want to make a splash now that he lost Manning. Having Tebow back home in Florida would be that big splash he is looking for.

The best thing for him is to backup one of the greatest players of all time and learn how to throw and read defenses better. He'll gain "invaluable time" (Rodgers reference) backing up a legend. It will make Tebow better going forward.

I put my money on the SF 49ers if they don't get Alex Smith back, or the Dolphins is Smith stays in SF.

Yeah, somewhat eerily I don't see Tebow starting for anyone next year. With all the moves in FA so far this year the needs for QBs at the helm are dying fast and we're not even to the draft yet! Tebow is going to have to go somewhere where they will likely make him compete. Jacksonville does sound like it could be his best bet. Tebow will sell tickets there, a the new owner may not be sold on Gabbert.

I dont see a team giving up much for him thats for sure.

He's pretty much useless as a QB. Im sure he can play TE or something and be effective. Would probably help Jacksonville sell some tickets for this season and might even beat Gabbert in camp (doubt that too though).

I no longer trust anything that bob says, but I would love to see Tebow with the eagles. Dream Team 2.0

'ol Bob has quite a following now. He's become quite a clandestine internet celeb.

Yes, I too would love to see Tebow in Philly. He belongs with that bunch of underachievers.