Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2016-2017 Indiana Pacers season (and the rest of the NBA)

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game solidifies why PG doesn't even deserve to be close to the all star game this year. You can have all the shoe deals you want but you can't go out and play pathetic on both sides of the court. You were arguably the number 2 best player in the eastern conference and now there are 15-20 guys I'd trade straight up for him right now.

He doesn't force people to take him away like other stars in this game do. He relies on other players to make him better rather than vice versa. Players like Jimmy Butler, Isaiah Thomas, and James Harden are the type of stars I want on my team.

5 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

This game solidifies why PG doesn't even deserve to be close to the all star game this year. You can have all the shoe deals you want but you can't go out and play pathetic on both sides of the court. You were arguably the number 2 best player in the eastern conference and now there are 15-20 guys I'd trade straight up for him right now.

He doesn't force people to take him away like other stars in this game do. He relies on other players to make him better rather than vice versa. Players like Jimmy Butler, Isaiah Thomas, and James Harden are the type of stars I want on my team.

I think PG is better than Butler and Thomas. Harden is better I will give you that. We just won 5 in a row so a stinker was due to happen. The whole team was lazy on Defense.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think PG is better than Butler and Thomas. Harden is better I will give you that. We just won 5 in a row so a stinker was due to happen. The whole team was lazy on Defense.

I don't know. I just feel like the players I mention carry their teams while PG relies on others. I don't think we go on that 5 game win streak without Teague completely controlling the offense. He's more worthy of the all star game than PG this season along with the other players I've stated and Giannis and others.

12 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

I don't know. I just feel like the players I mention carry their teams while PG relies on others. I don't think we go on that 5 game win streak without Teague completely controlling the offense. He's more worthy of the all star game than PG this season along with the other players I've stated and Giannis and others.

Giannis is starting to look scary good. I do like him. As bad as we have played at times we still have pretty much the same record as the Bucks, they 19-18 and we are 20-19. We also have a better record than the Bulls. Butler does have Wade which is huge, Wade is older but still in the Good category. The Celtics are so much better Coached than we are, part of Isiah's play is due to Brad Stevens IMO. Harden has been Very Good, close to Great in the past but under MDA he is Great with a capital G. Coaching can do wonders.

3 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Giannis is starting to look scary good. I do like him. As bad as we have played at times we still have pretty much the same record as the Bucks, they 19-18 and we are 20-19. We also have a better record than the Bulls. Butler does have Wade which is huge, Wade is older but still in the Good category. The Celtics are so much better Coached than we are, part of Isiah's play is due to Brad Stevens IMO. Harden has been Very Good, close to Great in the past but under MDA he is Great with a capital G. Coaching can do wonders.

Brad Stephens is a heck of a coach.

3 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

Good win for the Pacers today too. How bout Indianapolis teams never go to London again lol. Pacers have won 6 of 7 and slowly climbing up the standings in the East. The lone loss being that atrocity across the pond

Yeah London hasn't been good for the Colts or Pacers. Pacers have won 6 out of 7, 1 game they lose is in London. I cant stand LeBron either. Go Warriors. I doubt the Cavs beat the Warriors again in the Finals. I didn't think they would last season, they did but it was barely. Now the Warriors have Durant and will have HCA again IMO.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah London hasn't been good for the Colts or Pacers. Pacers have won 6 out of 7, 1 game they lose is in London. I cant stand LeBron either. Go Warriors. I doubt the Cavs beat the Warriors again in the Finals. I didn't think they would last season, they did but it was barely. Now the Warriors have Durant and will have HCA again IMO.

I do give the Cavs credit for winning that series tho. They made plays down the stretch and GS didn't. But Draymond should have never been suspended. That was done to extend the series. Cleveland doesn't win Game 5 at GS with Draymond playing

1 minute ago, Luck is Good said:

I do give the Cavs credit for winning that series tho. They made plays down the stretch and GS didn't. But Draymond should have never been suspended. That was done to extend the series. Cleveland doesn't win Game 5 at GS with Draymond playing

It shocked me the Warriors could blow a 3-1 lead but the Warriors played lousy in Game 7 down the stretch. That was definitely LeBron's best Title, the other 2 he won in Miami was a given - teaming up with Wade he should've won 3 or 4 in reality.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It shocked me the Warriors could blow a 3-1 lead but the Warriors played lousy in Game 7 down the stretch. That was definitely LeBron's best Title, the other 2 he won in Miami was a given - teaming up with Wade he should've won 3 or 4 in reality.

That and Ray Allen hitting the most clutch shot in NBA Finals history

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Anyone that is rooting for LeBron has no right to criticize Durant IMO. LeBron started all the - lets join a stacked team to win Rings, so what comes around goes around. I just wish someone would join Paul George like Anthony Davis or Cousins.

Exactly. And the comment by LeBron " super teams are being formed because of me." Yeah they are they being formed because of you. You started the trend

3 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

Exactly. And the comment by LeBron " super teams are being formed because of me." Yeah they are they being formed because of you. You started the trend

Yep. I am out of LIKES but he started it all and that is the main reason I cant stand him. I don't even like the Warriors but if it's them and the Cavs I hope Durant gets his Ring. I liked LeBron before he left the Cavs the 1st time, many here don't even know that.