ROLB: Cole, Newsome

CB1: Vontae, Smith, Price

CB2: Toler, Butler,

FS:  Lowery, Mcdonald, Guy

SS: Adams, Geathers

K: Adam

P: Boomstick

LS: Overton

Looks pretty accurate to me. There will still be a few differences. There will most likely be a UDFA or maybe 2 to make it. Or even a trade or something. I think Carr will make it as the 5th CB instead of Price, and I'd say we'll carry 9 O-Lineman. It seems like that's what about every team does now.

I think we are gonna put Mathis on the IR designed to return and carry the guy from Harvard, then after Mathis return we are gonna cut an OLB than could be Werner,Hodges, Walden, i mean we are kind of load at every position, even the DL is pretty depth, also Donald Thomas is coming back and if he comes healthy we have a pretty good RG/LG and we could cut Thornton,Herremans, Louis, even Cherilus if not healthy, we have 2 darkhorses to make the team as G Heenan and Thomas.

The RB position i can only see Gore on the roster, Vick Ballard showed us just a season with a pretty bad OL and he ran pretty good, Robinson could won a spot too, and Varga has versatility and can contribute as ST, so we might have a surprise at the end of the camp and we could begin cutting Thornton, Cherilus, Walden, Herron, Ballard, Robinson.

I'm sorry , i have made the same mistake 2 times, instead of editing i'm quoting myself, i'm sorry.

I think we are gonna put Mathis on the IR designed to return and carry the guy from Harvard, then after Mathis return we are gonna cut an OLB than could be Werner,Hodges, Walden, i mean we are kind of load at every position, even the DL is pretty depth, also Donald Thomas is coming back and if he comes healthy we have a pretty good RG/LG and we could cut Thornton,Herremans, Louis, even Cherilus if not healthy, we have 2 darkhorses to make the team as G Heenan and Thomas.

The RB position i can only see Gore on the roster, Vick Ballard showed us just  a season with a pretty bad OL and he ran pretty good, Robinson could won a spot too, and Varga has versatility and can contribute as ST, so we might have a surprise at the end of the camp and we could begin cutting Thornton, Cherilus, Walden, Herron, Ballard, Robinson.

I like it. Looks pretty good if everyone on the team is healthy!

Idk about keeping 4 running backs though.

Also as post above said though maybe Ulrick is out because of Heenan.

With the health concerns of Donald Thomas & Cherilus, it's gonna open the door for other linemen who might not have made the 53 to make the 53

Offense:

QB: Luck, Hasselbeck

RB: Gore, Herron, Ballard, Robinson

WR1: T.Y., Dorsett, Carter

WR2: AJ, Moncrief

TE: Allen, Fleener, Doyle

LT: Castanzo, Reitz

LG: Mewhort, Louis

C: Holmes, Harrison

RG: Herremans, Thornton

RT: Cherilus, Urlick

Defense:

DT: Jones, KERR

NT: Chapman, Hughes, Parry

DE: Langford, Anderson

LOLB: Mathis, Walden, Werner

ILB: Jackson, Muamba

ILB: Freeman, Irving

ROLB: Cole, Newsome

CB1: Vontae, Smith, Price

CB2: Toler, Butler,

FS:  Lowery, Mcdonald, Guy

SS: Adams, Geathers

K: Adam

P: Boomstick

LS: Overton

I suppose in early May this is as good a guess as any.

A couple of things to regards to roster management:

*  They will not have 10 o'linemen on the 53.  That is too many unless they go into the season with injuries that they have to account for.  Otherwise 8 or 9 is a better estimate

*  Four RB's is likely not the case either.  Three is a more likely # with someone like Tipton or Robinson on the PS.

* I think Swoope is key this year.  If he develops at all it will make either Allen or Fleener expendable next year.  I would guess he has a spot on the 53.

I just hope our boy Mathis is back to his old self. 100% healthy and reeking havoc on QB's. Man if he is healthy we'll have a heck of a group of OLB's.

Even if he's able to give us 80-85% of his prior production ill be ok with that lol. But i certainly agree with you the OLB's this season looked primed to do some damage.

i think we go 6 WRs.  Vincent Brown will make it too....I agree with jskinnz on the OL.

Ballard will be interesting.  We know he will give it all he has.  Tipton may see PS again.  I really liked Z.

We have discussed this before think im with you on 6 WRs , and more because of the talent of the group . Any chance Bray makes it ?

We have discussed this before think im with you on 6 WRs , and more because of the talent of the group . Any chance Bray makes it ?

I don't think he will with our 6 that are very good (Dorsett and Carter un-proven...Moncrief's flashes) I think he is going to be PS myself, but need to see how he does in camp/preseason.

I don't think he will with our 6 that are very good (Dorsett and Carter un-proven...Moncrief's flashes) I think he is going to be PS myself, but need to see how he does in camp/preseason.

You have to pull for the young man , hope he makes the PS .