Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seattle (+1) vs. New England (2-1-15)

oldunclemark

6:30 p.m. EST - indoors....- over-under 48

The second year in arrow that the top two seeds have reached the final game.

There is no chance all-pro CB Richard Sherman (Mr. Integrity) is telling the truth about his injured arm...

He will start the game but I have doubt that he'll finish it.

Seattle averages 172 yards rushing per game..No.1 in the NFL and NE allowed 104 yards rushing per season

'Shady' Tom Brady (373 of 582, 4,109, 33 TDs) was intercepted only 9 times during the regular season

Russell Wilson (285 of 452, 3,475 was intercepted just 7 times BUT he threw 4 interceptions 2 weeks ago

against GB.

Wilson has rushed for 849 yards on 118 carries....7.2 yards per carry.

No NE player rushed for more than 500 yards during the regular season..

'King of All Media' Marshawyn Lynch (280 carries, 1,306 yards) has caught 37 passes for 367 yards

Seattle drew 130 penalties in the regular season..No.1 in the NFL.

No team has scored more than 30 points on NE all season.

NE has scored 30 or more 10 times including both playoff games.

I expect Seattle to be favored by the time the game starts. The 'late money' will come in on Seattle.

Its trivia...but NE is 0-4 when favored in the Super Bowl..3-0 when they are the underdog.

I like the over..that's the best bet.. I n perfect weather and perfect conditions,,this wont be 17-16 .

I like New England Wilson isn't playing well and he's gong against a Top coverage unti.

The secondary for Seattle is hurting..and they, like 30 other teams, don't have a match for Gronkowski

Seattle should have lost to Green Bay. take the over and the Patriots whatever the final spread is.

6:30 p.m. EST - indoors....- over-under 48

The second year in arrow that the top two seeds have reached the final game.

There is no chance all-pro CB Richard Sherman (Mr. Integrity) is telling the truth about his injured arm...

He will start the game but I have doubt that he'll finish it.

Seattle averages 172 yards rushing per game..No.1 in the NFL and NE allowed 104 yards rushing per season

'Shady' Tom Brady (373 of 582, 4,109, 33 TDs) was intercepted only 9 times during the regular season

Russell Wilson (285 of 452, 3,475 was intercepted just 7 times BUT he threw 4 interceptions 2 weeks ago

against GB.

Wilson has rushed for 849 yards on 118 carries....7.2 yards per carry.

No NE player rushed for more than 500 yards during the regular season..

'King of All Media' Marshawyn Lynch (280 carries, 1,306 yards) has caught 37 passes for 367 yards

Seattle drew 130 penalties in the regular season..No.1 in the NFL.

No team has scored more than 30 points on NE all season.

NE has scored 30 or more 10 times including both playoff games.

I expect Seattle to be favored by the time the game starts. The 'late money' will come in on Seattle.

Its trivia...but NE is 0-4 when favored in the Super Bowl..3-0 when they are the underdog.

I like the over..that's the best bet.. I n perfect weather and perfect conditions,,this wont be 17-16 .

I like New England Wilson isn't playing well and he's gong against a Top coverage unti.

The secondary for Seattle is hurting..and they, like 30 other teams, don't have a match for Gronkowski

Seattle should have lost to Green Bay. take the over and the Patriots whatever the final spread is.

new England wasn't favored against the bears or packers. And were favored in the panthers and eagles superbowls. Not sure where you are getting your info

But new england is 2-2 when favored and 1-2 when they are the underdog

new England wasn't favored against the bears or packers. And were favored in the panthers and eagles superbowls. Not sure where you are getting your info

Here is is: Pats are 0-4 against the spread since winning Super Bowl 36..

Live in Washington and all the bandwagon fans are really freaking me out..... but I just can't stand the Pats.

Lose/lose situation. Guess I'll swallow my pride and root for the Hawks.

It could be worse, the Pats could be playing Dallas.

Uhh yeah. A Dallas vs New England Super Bowl would definitely be worse IMO. This is like picking the lesser of the two evil... so in that case, I have to want Seattle to win. I just cannot stand the Patriots.

The Pats are 1-1 when the underdog (2001 (won) 2011 (lost) and 2-1 when favored (2003, 2004 (won) 2007 (lost).

Denver was favored last year.

Like I said before, it's about how healthy LOB are. That's the only chance for NE.

a point to think about is how Seattle's Russell Wilson has played in 2 playoff games so far...

..and that NE will throw defenses at him that may confuse him..there's no Seattle receiver who demands extra attention

Even with their many accomplishments, the Patriots of the Brady/Belicheck era will go down in history for their track record of circumventing the integrity of the game. That's who they are...cheats.  They've won nothing untainted.  Nothing that happens today will change that.  I am pulling for Seattle because I prefer a Super Bowl champion worthy of my respect.

a point to think about is how Seattle's Russell Wilson has played in 2 playoff games so far...

..and that NE will throw defenses at him that may confuse him..there's no Seattle receiver who demands extra attention

Marshawn Lynch and Wilson demands attention which will free up WRs. Underestimating Baldwin and Kearse is a joke. And they have a quality TE.

Wilson is 10-0 against the QBs who have won SBs since 2012. That is some stats for you.

Marshawn Lynch and Wilson demands attention which will free up WRs. Underestimating Baldwin and Kearse is a joke. And they have a quality TE.

Wilson is 10-0 against the QBs who have won SBs since 2012. That is some stats for you.

Wilson has never played against another quarterback.....he plays against defenses and defensive corodinators...

Which Seattle reciever is gong to beat Revis?

Lynch and Wilson can run the ball and will do it well..but 2nd or 3rd and long is gong to be hard times for the Hawks.

NE will spy Wilson judt L>ike GB did.

Remember..GB dominated Seattle for 3 quarters

Wilson has never played against another quarterback.....he plays against defenses and defensive corodinators...

Which Seattle reciever is gong to beat Revis?

Lynch and Wilson can run the ball and will do it well..but 2nd or 3rd and long is gong to be hard times for the Hawks.

NE will spy Wilson judt L>ike GB did.

Remember..GB dominated Seattle for 3 quarters

GB had the ball in Seattle 45 as an average and they scored a grand total of 22 points with Seattle have 5 TOs. What are the odds repeating that?.

I want the Seahawks (don't mind them at all, much much better than the Cowboys which would have been worst case scenario) to win, but the Patriots just score too much and the Seahawks not enough.  If Brady turned it over much, I could see them capitalizing, but with stories about 3 of the legion of Boom being injured, and the fact that I think New England will score at least 24, I just don't see Seattle out scoring them.  The Denver defense wasn't a fraction as good as New Englands.  New England 27 Seattle 16. (and boy do I hope I am wrong!). 

Even with their many accomplishments, the Patriots of the Brady/Belicheck era will go down in history for their track record of circumventing the integrity of the game. That's who they are...cheats. They've won nothing untainted. Nothing that happens today will change that. I am pulling for Seattle because I prefer a Super Bowl champion worthy of my respect.

The Colts win a SB with a known cheater as DC. So I guess that's tainted, too.

Even with their many accomplishments, the Patriots of the Brady/Belicheck era will go down in history for their track record of circumventing the integrity of the game. That's who they are...cheats.  They've won nothing untainted.  Nothing that happens today will change that.  I am pulling for Seattle because I prefer a Super Bowl champion worthy of my respect.

bahaahaha, you guys are PATHETIC.

champion worthy of respect?  You do know that Seattle far and away leads the NFL in PED suspensions and fines under Pete

bahaahaha, you guys are PATHETIC.

champion worthy of respect?  You do know that Seattle far and away leads the NFL in PED suspensions and fines under Pete

And no one respects the Saints after the "bounty" thing happened. 

Respect in this league; a game that consists of men slamming their bodies into one another is a pathetic joke, just as morality and "class" is in the NFL. All that good guy feel good badge pseudo-morality in this league don't count at the end of the day. 

Don't hate Seattle just cause they destroyed us twice last year; assuming you're a Saints fan with black and gold. 

And no one respects the Saints after the "bounty" thing happened. 

Respect in this league; a game that consists of men slamming their bodies into one another is a pathetic joke, just as morality and "class" is in the NFL. All that good guy feel good badge pseudo-morality in this league don't count at the end of the day. 

Don't hate Seattle just cause they destroyed us twice last year; assuming you're a Saints fan with black and gold. 

Just the reason, everybody down here in New Orleans is pulling for pats at least all the people I know.

The Colts win a SB with a known cheater as DC. So I guess that's tainted, too.

Nice try...you are too funny! Lol. I must have missed that Spy Gate caliber news breaking scandal. Misery loves company huh? Lol. I understand man. It must suck to have to constantly defend cheating. Can't relate though as I can sleep well at night with both of the Colts Super Bowl wins (V & XLI). You obviously can't cause you are here...doing this...right now. Lol

Unless it was a #6 seed winning the afternoon championship game (Steelers in 2005, Packers in 2010), the team that won the night time championship game has won since 2004 (2004 Pats, 2006 Colts, 2007 Giants, 2008 Steelers, 2009 Saints, 2011 Giants, 2012 Ravens, 2013 Seahawks all won their championship game at night).