Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ty hilton interview with michael irvin

CR91

"I saw the receivers that went before me.  Was they better than me?  No"

Ha!  I love the confidence!  Didn't even hesitate before saying no.  What I love is how he has quiet confidence.  He doesn't go to the media and tell the world he's the best (see: Richard Sherman), but rather he knows it himself and that's all he needs.  He'll tell people if they ask, but he doesn't go out of his way to act obnoxious (again, see: Richard Sherman).

lmao Bacon and eggs backpack

uhh, mmmmmm, uhh, :(

When you work with people who do cocaine,  and I have,  it's not hard to tell that they're on cocaine.

I would think if Michael Irvin, whose had a past history of drug trouble,  was using cocaine,  it would be apparent to people who he's around for 8 hours a day.

The NFL Network,  who Irvin works for,  doesn't need a headline that says "Irvin arrested in hotel under the influence..."  or anything like that....  

Do I know for sure?    Of course not.   But I don't think it's unreasonable to think he's been clean for a long time.

When you work with people who do cocaine,  and I have,  it's not hard to tell that they're on cocaine.

I would think if Michael Irvin, whose had a past history of drug trouble,  was using cocaine,  it would be apparent to people who he's around for 8 hours a day.

The NFL Network,  who Irvin works for,  doesn't need a headline that says "Irvin arrested in hotel under the influence..."  or anything like that....  

Do I know for sure?    Of course not.   But I don't think it's unreasonable to think he's been clean for a long time.

could have been a natural high, he was certainly pumped up when i saw him/met him. i certainly have NO proof he was doing drugs but he was certainly acting weird.

i like how irvin said they don't bring him in too often. it's because he's usually too coked up

love ty. but it was tarnished by irvin's involvement

:scratch: Seems petty to harp on Irvin's past issues when a guy like Ray Lewis is also an analyst...  Irvin was great at football.  He's awful at broadcasting. If you are gonna dislike him, dislike him for that.