Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bob Sanders.

Rebelknight

Man I was and still am one of sanders biggest fans but to keep it short and sweet we cant win a championship bye reverting back to the past, we have to move forward not back. I said it once and I'll say it again if you can't stay healthy your in the wrong business

Good God, waste a roster spot on a guy that everybody and their brother knows will be injured within 5 minutes of the season starting. Where's the downside?????????? Like others have said, where the heck is the upside. The guy would shatter his pelvis if he broke wind to hard. I don't even know why I respond to threads like this, inevitably somebody will start another one in a month or 2, then next season and so on. Ridiculous!!!!

Man I was and still am one of sanders biggest fans but to keep it short and sweet we cant win a championship bye reverting back to the past, we have to move forward not back. I said it once and I'll say it again if you can't stay healthy your in the wrong business

I just wanted to tell you that you said that very well! Loved the bad fast hitting of 21....I know I joked a little here, but...needed to tell you nice post!!!! Much better worded than mine!! :)

Why not? Our entire team is misfits from other teams or older players or cut players or wash-ups. If the Redskins game is ANY indication of how the season will go, we are in big trouble.,, the O-line is pitifull. It is made up of guys like Justice (RG) who looked awful, and then you add in players like Seth Olsen, are you kidding me. Justice had no foot-work, our RB's where terrorized in the back-field all day long. Go ahead, get Bob Sanders, what do we have to lose, we are giving up all our draft picks, drafted 3 offensive guys in a row to start the draft and our O-line is worse than last year by all means.

You're just a cup of sunshine, huh? It must suck being so down about everything all the time.

Safety Bob Sanders was an incredibly instinctive player who played a crucial role in our 2006 SB victory in Miami. Simply put, his body's frame could not withstand the monster hits he unleashed on the field. His NFL career has sunset now. Call me when he is about to be inducted into the Lucas Oil Stadium "Ring Of Fire." Beyond that, his professional football career is permanently is extinguished for good.

I didn't realize that the green font was only at PD, my bad guys.

Several years ago on the old forums, before the days of emoticons; I was told that green font indicated sarcasm.

However, it was rarely used. Now, most just use the :sarcasm: emoticon.