Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fugger coming off the PUP list and is active....

NewColtsFan

GREAT! Now we get to see him in Action Tomorrow if Coach Agrees to it

I'd be stunned to see him playing in a game on what amounts to his first day back. Completely stunned.

Playing at game speed on your first day back is an invitation to get the guy seriously hurt.

Next week is OK only if he looks pretty good in practice over the coming week. There's no rush. The kid has got time.

Patience is a virtue in this case....

GREAT! Now we get to see him in Action Tomorrow if Coach Agrees to it

Highly doubt it. Fugger is a rookie who has been on PUP which means he hasn't been practicing you don't just toss someone out there without practicing it's dangerous and they don't know what they are doing.

With that said good to hear he's active I would look for him in the second pre-season game.

Highly doubt it. Fugger is a rookie who has been on PUP which means he hasn't been practicing you don't just toss someone out there without practicing it's dangerous and they don't know what they are doing.

With that said good to hear he's active I would look for him in the second pre-season game.

:thmup:

His first name isn't Gaylord is it?

Man, his parents could have had fun with that!

I know a Richard Hare and a Richard Bender.

They both go by the first name Dick. CRAZY!

Elkhart's mayor is Dick Moore.

I also took a check once when I was working in the mall from a guy named Harold * III. I thought it was fake too, turned out the guy really was named Hairy * the Third.

Edit: Apparently it bleeps that out lol, but his last name was the part of the gazonga that babies feed on.