Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck, Fleener and Allen on Colts.com Roster

FightLikeSin

Nice catch, CR.... very nice.

Hopefully, that's exactly what that means. Good news around the corner. Still, it could also be a young person in the PR office jumping the gun and doing something he/she wasn't supposed to do. We'll see how long the names stay in the roster. If they stay, that's good. If they suddenly disappear.... well... oh well..

Camp opens two weeks from this Sunday. I'm of the view all of this has to get settled next week. Everyone needs time to get the rest of the deals done. Better this gets done sooner than later.

And since there is precedent for teams not having the problematic language in the contract (Carolina/St.louis last year and this) then let's just get it done and move on. You can expect this year's number one not to get the same deal as last year's number one when nothing has changed.

Sooner rather than later is better for everyone in the long term....

Nice catch, CR.... very nice.

Hopefully, that's exactly what that means. Good news around the corner. Still, it could also be a young person in the PR office jumping the gun and doing something he/she wasn't supposed to do. We'll see how long the names stay in the roster. If they stay, that's good. If they suddenly disappear.... well... oh well..

Camp opens two weeks from this Sunday. I'm of the view all of this has to get settled next week. Everyone needs time to get the rest of the deals done. Better this gets done sooner than later.

And since there is precedent for teams not having the problematic language in the contract (Carolina/St.louis last year and this) then let's just get it done and move on. You can expect this year's number one not to get the same deal as last year's number one when nothing has changed.

Sooner rather than later is better for everyone in the long term....

In addition to that...all of the colts active roster have new pictures up on the page with the "cool lighting" headshots instead of the boring white background headshots from 2011. So...could be a marketing mishap...but i'm hoping they got their deals done.

the main page for the Colts is good for looking at that one picture of that one cheerleader.. she's pretty good looking, I'm thinking she'll make the team.

At first glance, all i'm seeing are a bunch of dudes. That doesn't speak well for the cheerleader huh?

I think had they been signed we would have heard about it some how other than them being added to the roster on colts.com. I think the Colts know they will get a deal done so they just went ahead and added them to the roster when they were up dating it rather than having to do it later.

the main page for the Colts is good for looking at that one picture of that one cheerleader.. she's pretty good looking, I'm thinking she'll make the team.

I don't know, but recently I've been saving a lot of money, uncontrollably, to go to Australia.

I don't know what's come over me.

Anyone notice that all 3 have been added to the roster on colts.com this week? So far, they had been adding players as they were signed. Good news around the corner hopefully.

wow..no I missed that...

..looks like they'll be ading three hot items to the roster soon.

(Four, if you listen to Fish) :flirty:

Good catch CR. Besides the cheerleader, I was kind of shocked at the ink that Kevin Thomas is sporting. He's a canvas, with some really nice art work. He better hope he can keep 21 if he goes somewhere else!

Remember when getting a tattoo was special? Now if you're not the illustrated man you don't fit in with the crowd. (I know, I'm old...)

Good catch CR. Besides the cheerleader, I was kind of shocked at the ink that Kevin Thomas is sporting. He's a canvas, with some really nice art work. He better hope he can keep 21 if he goes somewhere else!

Remember when getting a tattoo was special? Now if you're not the illustrated man you don't fit in with the crowd. (I know, I'm old...)

I'm thinking about getting a tramp stamp so I can be cool too!!!!

I'm thinking about getting a tramp stamp so I can be cool too!!!!

I'd go with the Mike Tyson face tattoo. Then act real cool, skip some school, stay out all night. It's gonna be alright!

(I think I've been reading too may Irsay tweets)

I noticed this too earlier today. Searched up their contract status and found none have been signed yet. Odd

I wouldn't read too much into this. The Colts know they are going to sign all three. It's not like they are true free agents the Colts own their rights and while details are being worked out I don't think there is any real danger from a hold out from any of the three. So my guess was when they updated the roster they went a head and added them so they wouldn't have to do it later or added them so people didn't come back and say hey we have three extra roster spots we can use.