Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Browns draft Josh Gordon [Merge]

Nobody

Wow. That's what we call paying full price. Not sure how much help he can be this year. But I guess they can say they already have next year's 2nd round pick on the team. And that by next year, he should be more ready than other 2nd round picks.

That said..... too rich for my blood.

(I'd be curious what we would have been willing to do? 4th R? 5th R? 6th R? No interest?)

OK..... what's done is done.... time to move along.... nothing to see here....

Wow. That's what we call paying full price. Not sure how much help he can be this year. But I guess they can say they already have next year's 2nd round pick on the team. And that by next year, he should be more ready than other 2nd round picks.

That said..... too rich for my blood.

(I'd be curious what we would have been willing to do? 4th R? 5th R? 6th R? No interest?)

OK..... what's done is done.... time to move along.... nothing to see here....

We have bigger fish to fry next year than an under-developed WR. I'm not mad.

They needed a receiver that can at least catch, they didnt have one

Greg Little is decent. I don't think he is a number 1, but I think he is a very good number 2.

As for Gordon, I think the 2nd round is way too early. I don't think I've ever seen anyone get taken that early in the Supplemental Draft. I'm starting to lose confidence in what Holmgren is doing in Cleveland.

Greg Little is decent. I don't think he is a number 1, but I think he is a very good number 2.

As for Gordon, I think the 2nd round is way too early. I don't think I've ever seen anyone get taken that early in the Supplemental Draft. I'm starting to lose confidence in what Holmgren is doing in Cleveland.

I sort of disagree with that. The Browns had 0 offense last season and I give credit to the Browns FO for drafting Weeden and Richardson. Gordon, even though a second round pick on him is extremely dumb, I think he will be decent this season and the Browns are needing a #1 wide receiver. Browns have a much better offense this year and I give Holmgren credit for that.

Little was among the league leaders in drops last year, he did have 709 receiving yards but only 2 touchdowns

Oddly enough, the Browns used a 1st round pick on Bernie Kosar in the 80's in a supplemental draft

Little was among the league leaders in drops last year, he did have 709 receiving yards but only 2 touchdowns

Other than Cribbs, he was the only offensive weapon they had last year, so he must have been targeted many times, which will consequently lead to more drops. But he wasn't among league leaders in drop percentage.

I sort of disagree with that. The Browns had 0 offense last season and I give credit to the Browns FO for drafting Weeden and Richardson. Gordon, even though a second round pick on him is extremely dumb, I think he will be decent this season and the Browns are needing a #1 wide receiver. Browns have a much better offense this year and I give Holmgren credit for that.

I do like the selections of Weeden and Richardson. I'm not sold on the Shurmur as a head coach and I don't like what they did in the Supplemental Draft. And with all of the picks they got from Atlanta, they need to show a real jump in talent soon

Fool me once, shame on you.... fool me THREE TIMES.... well, then....

NFL.com reporting Josh Gordon failed not one, not two, but three drugs tests in college. That's three!!

And the Browns, of course, knew this, and still drafted him in the 2nd round...

Ohhhhhh.... Kaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....

Not me. No chance. Thanks, I'll pass. Check Please!!!

Other than Cribbs, he was the only offensive weapon they had last year, so he must have been targeted many times, which will consequently lead to more drops. But he wasn't among league leaders in drop percentage.

I do like the selections of Weeden and Richardson. I'm not sold on the Shurmur as a head coach and I don't like what they did in the Supplemental Draft. And with all of the picks they got from Atlanta, they need to show a real jump in talent soon

Drop percentage dont tell much about the whole story in my opinion its the actual mumber of drops and what they were for that tells ya something, a playe can be thrown 3 balls in one game, well if he only caught 1 well thats not that good, According to RotoWorld Little had a 54 percent catch rating and he caught 61 balls, he finished 3rd in dropped passes by a wide receiver with 14 http://www.rotoworld...575/greg-little