Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ochocinco going to Dolphins

ReMeDy

i foresee kim kardashian hooking up with a dolphins player so she can work her way onto the show

I foresee Kim Kardashian hooking up with Ochocinco and Lebron, along with Kanye, because she's just that kind of girl...........and by that I mean a classy lady.

Hopefully I don't stumble upon the video they would be sure to make in the event of said hookup.

If Im Marino Im seriously considering disowning the Dolphins

To quote my old friend Marshall Faulk, 'that team is in shambles.'

Although when he said it about us, I knew we were going to be shutting a lot of people up. Miami on the other hand, will be regretting the Tannehill pick by about Week 10, and they'll be in full 'Blow for Barkley' mode. Then they'll draft Barkley at #1 and still suck for a while.

I guess it's not a horrible signing....I mean their #1 receiver is Brain freakin' Hartline, with Davone Bess and a 6th round pick from Michigan State after that. The Dolphins are just desperately trying to get attention in South Florida with the Heat, Marlins and even the Panthers having exciting seasons.

You're going to take Kirk "I crap my pants at the first sight of pressure" Cousins and Russel "22 sacks" Wilson, ahead of Tannehill?

As long as they let Tannehill sit a year or two, he will be fine. The kid has so much raw talent, but needs serious work on his decision making. Let him learn, dont throw him into the fire and the phins have a franchise qb.

You're going to take Kirk "I crap my pants at the first sight of pressure" Cousins and Russel "22 sacks" Wilson, ahead of Tannehill?

As long as they let Tannehill sit a year or two, he will be fine. The kid has so much raw talent, but needs serious work on his decision making. Let him learn, dont throw him into the fire and the phins have a franchise qb.

22 sacks? also Tannehill is nothing but a backup journeyman, heck he played 19 college games at quarterback and he went 8th in the draft, seriously?, I will take Cousins or Russel any day

If I am drafting a guy 8th overall, he'd better be able to start day one. I don't know if I'd of taken Cousins or Russel ahead of him, but no way in crap would I have drafted Tannehill where they did. The guy has Kyle Boller written all over him.

"Child Please." The question is can Chad master the Miami playbook & get his MOJO/ NFL confidence back? I have no idea. But, Chad is no Randy Moss & he never will be either IMO.

Amen says the choir :worthy:

:spit:haha:lol: Thanks Jay for the barrel roll laugh buddy!!! I needed that today. You're A okay in my book brother. :thmup:

I also want to say i admire the class of the colts players,ive not really seen the ME SYNDROME tude from any of them,that could cause dissention on a team such as a player like this.My hat is off to Mr Irsay and this organization for doing theyre homework on character before drafting or bringing in players via FA. :thmup::applause:

I also want to say i admire the class of the colts players,ive not really seen the ME SYNDROME tude from any of them,that could cause dissention on a team such as a player like this.My hat is off to Mr Irsay and this organization for doing theyre homework on character before drafting or bringing in players via FA. :thmup::applause:

Actually, that is an excellent point Jay. Our squad & the personnel that select the players are to be commended for avoiding guys with DUI & other criminal elements on & off the field. No Bengals or Raiders tendencies in INDY. Thank God.

Actually I can name two that have been in some form of legal trouble, Mcafee and back when Harrison was going through the drama at his business he owned.....something about a shooting. for the most part our Polian and now Grigson have done well at keeping the drama out

Agreed Gavin your right,theyre have been some minor things,and i can name more ,there are to many personalitys involved not to happen.Its how they handle it afterwards that defines,i believed everyone deserves a second chance,and have seen the Colts give it,but also with understanding if it happened again it would probably mean walking papers.Really no way to be 100 percent,but when players have problems repeatedly somewhere else they dont and wont bring them here.

Actually I can name two that have been in some form of legal trouble, Mcafee and back when Harrison was going through the drama at his business he owned.....something about a shooting. for the most part our Polian and now Grigson have done well at keeping the drama out

Yes Gavin, you are correct no football franchise is immune from players who have scraps with the law, but by & large INDY is not glorifying violence or attracting cancerous locker room players in droves either. Point taken. Regarding WR Marvin Harrison & the shooting, show me any bar that serves alcohol with no gun play in the history of an establishment that has a liquor license.

Booze & firearms are not necessarily mutually exclusive now are they? Especially, as more states adopt concealed weapons permits for average civilians.

Yes Gavin, you are correct no football franchise is immune from players who have scraps with the law, but by & large INDY is not glorifying violence or attracting cancerous locker room players in droves either. Point taken. Regarding WR Marvin Harrison & the shooting, show me any bar that serves alcohol with no gun play in the history of an establishment that has a liquor license.

Booze & firearms are not necessarily mutually exclusive now are they? Especially, as more states adopt concealed weapons permits for average civilians.

Completely agree on all account well said but my thought process when I heard about that was, How could someone else get ahold of his gun as reported but all in the past now as far as the Colts organization is concerned and even us fans are concerned I guess, I was just wondering about that, we may never know I suppose

If i may let me use an example of a franchise i compare the Colts to in this matter.Dont know if you are all baseball fans,Life long Cardinal fan,they had a player who my wife went to school with named Scott Spiezeo,who helped them win the Series a few years ago,he had a dui when he was playing in Oakland i believe,they gave him the benifit of the doubt that he was sobered up and had received treatment.In the offseason i believe he had a wreck dui related they emmediatly gave him his unconditional release.Point being neither organization wants the image

To quote my old friend Marshall Faulk, 'that team is in shambles.'

Although when he said it about us, I knew we were going to be shutting a lot of people up. Miami on the other hand, will be regretting the Tannehill pick by about Week 10, and they'll be in full 'Blow for Barkley' mode. Then they'll draft Barkley at #1 and still suck for a while.

YOU MUST PATENT THAT!!!

The Dolphins will be an afterthought during the season, anyways. I will enjoy finding a way to watch the Colts thrash them on Nov 4th! :number1:

Day before my 21st birthday and in VA you can buy alcohol at a bar the day before so this game is planned to be my first bar experience.