Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Fan Favorite Bracket (FINALS!)

Andy

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite?

• Peyton Manning
    • Defending Champion Marvin Harrison

This is finals of the fan favorite bracket. 32 tough men came in and only 2 remain. Peyton Manning and defending champ Marvin Harrison.

Who will win? Vote in the poll above ^^^^

Thanks for voting guys!

My question is how Marvin won previously? You would think that during this era the only fight would be for second place.

It was in 2009, or after the season Marvin retired (we haven't done this in a while), so I think that played a big part in the voting.

I think he could have made it to the finals if there were more members on here from his era. Peyton vs Johnny U. would have been a great final

The only good thing about the move for me is I don't have to choose. I can say Johnny U is my favorite Balt Colt and Peyton is my favorite Indy Colt. I can't say which is my fav Colt. Too hard to choose.

johnny-unitas-01.jpg

This guy!

It should be Unitas vs. Manning nothing against Harrison I love that guy as a Colt but if people only knew what Unitas has meant to this league, he's a legend who helped evolved the passing game and changed the league mindset from a ground attack to passing attack. I know I don't have to mention Manning's worth to the NFL we all saw that last year, but two of few dozen qb's that revolutionized the NFL in terms of the passing game should always be in the finals of any poll like this. It is an honor to say that both men were and always will be Colts

I think he could have made it to the finals if there were more members on here from his era. Peyton vs Johnny U. would have been a great final

Johnny U couldn't even beat Marvin Harrison ( :nono2:); he's not going to beat Peyton Manning, particularly now.

The only good thing about the move for me is I don't have to choose. I can say Johnny U is my favorite Balt Colt and Peyton is my favorite Indy Colt. I can't say which is my fav Colt. Too hard to choose.

Its not hard for me. I wasnt a Colts fan until they moved to indy. So no Baltimore Colt could be a favorite of mine. I never watched them play, except for the ones who came when the team moved here.

Its not hard for me. I wasnt a Colts fan until they moved to indy. So no Baltimore Colt could be a favorite of mine. I never watched them play, except for the ones who came when the team moved here.

Rich tradition for our Colts there. Should try and find some games one of these days.