Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2013 NFL Draft: Which team will have the No. 1 pick?

UKCOLT17

I'm going with Jacksonville.

I cant believe all these so called "fans" are hoping for a high draft pick. I hope we draft in the 20's. That will mean we are back much quicker than anyone thought.

I think the Jags too.

As far as drafting in the 20s? I'd be delighted to see that kind of progress but with our schedule I'm thinking best case scenario is a 7-9 record.... which probably gives us a Top 15 pick.

I hope you're right and I'm wrong.

I'm going with Jacksonville.

I cant believe all these so called "fans" are hoping for a high draft pick. I hope we draft in the 20's. That will mean we are back much quicker than anyone thought.

Hoping we draft high is much different than having realistic expectations. I hope we draft in the 20s or 30s too, but what I said was there are worse things than having the 1st pick again next year. I dont think we are goign to be the worst team again, but I also dont think we are going to be anywhere near 7-9 wins like I have seen being thrown around on the forum. Not with what we lost and with changing the complete offense AND defense. Just too much change and turnover to go from a bad team to a .500 one

I think it will be the Raiders, They have a huge whole to dig out of. If the Texans have the division locked up late like they prob should. Then we might get to see some of their backups. Kinda like last year. We will prob be borderline double digit losses but definitely not the worst.

If we're picking 2nd next year we're either going to take Woods or trade down. No way it'll be an OT.

If he continues to develop and has a good year next year, I'd definitely like to take a look at Xavier Rhodes, CB from FSU.

If he continues to develop and has a good year next year, I'd definitely like to take a look at Xavier Rhodes, CB from FSU.

Yeah I think we will be in position to draft the best CB in the class, Rhodes, Amerson, or Milliner maybe. Milliner is a 6'1 CB from Bama if you didnt know, and runs a 4.3 40.

The 2012 NFL season hasn't even begun yet & you are already inquiring about the worst team 1 year from now? What is this Wall Street speculation 101? Can you tell me the price of oil in 2013 too?

I refuse to engage in this ludicrous debate at least until the Superbowl victor has been determined. It's far too early to partake in this rhetoric IMO.

Hoping we draft high is much different than having realistic expectations. I hope we draft in the 20s or 30s too, but what I said was there are worse things than having the 1st pick again next year. I dont think we are goign to be the worst team again, but I also dont think we are going to be anywhere near 7-9 wins like I have seen being thrown around on the forum. Not with what we lost and with changing the complete offense AND defense. Just too much change and turnover to go from a bad team to a .500 one

I don't have a problem with the opinion that we will have a bad record, even the opinion we will get the #1 pick. I may not agree, but I don't have a problem with someone having that opinion. What I have a problem with is someone that says they are a Colts fan, but say they HOPE the Colts get a top five pick. I haven't gone back through the posts to see if you said that, but there were some who did use the word "hope".

I read your post again. You started it with "I hope we win games". I have no problem with what you said. I won't call you a "non-fan", or whatever term is appropriate for someone who before the season even starts wants their team to lose.

The 2012 NFL season hasn't even begun yet & you are already inquiring about the worst team 1 year from now? What is this Wall Street speculation 101? Can you tell me the price of oil in 2013 too?

I refuse to engage in this ludicrous debate at least until the Superbowl victor has been determined. It's far too early to partake in this rhetoric IMO.

And yet....you chose to partake anyway and we thank you for that. And unless I'm missing something....you refuse to engage at least until the Superbowl victor has been determined. Um, wouldn't we already know for a fact which team has the #1 pick by the time the next SB victor is determined?

And yet....you chose to partake anyway and we thank you for that. And unless I'm missing something....you refuse to engage at least until the Superbowl victor has been determined. Um, wouldn't we already know for a fact which team has the #1 pick by the time the next SB victor is determined?

Your point is a valid 1 Freaky Jason & yes, I fully grasp the humor at my own expense of leaving a comment even though I refused to comment right? I find it a little too far fetched to predict a 2013 draft when you just finished the 2012 one a few days ago. Kudos to your sir for pointing out my lapse in reasoning. Very Funny!!! :thmup::lol:haha:applause:

Now that we got our franchise QB, where we land is where we land.

Even if we are last and pick 1st again, we can thank St Louis for setting the bar as to what the value of a franchise QB is if teams want to trade up. 3 more #1 picks and at least a 2nd in addition.

hey if we do somehow get the 1st pick again we can always trade for alot of picks

Maybe 3 first round and 2 second round picks. That would be great for us. If that's what it takes for us to get back to the Super Bowl then I'm for it. I hope we do well next year though don't be mistaken, but if we don't make the playoffs I want whats best for our future.

Maybe 3 first round and 2 second round picks. That would be great for us. If that's what it takes for us to get back to the Super Bowl then I'm for it. I hope we do well next year though don't be mistaken, but if we don't make the playoffs I want whats best for our future.

Not sure if we would get that much who know but if that were to happen I go

1.Brandon Jenkins, Robert Woods, Xavier Rhodes

2.Alvin Bailey

Now I seriously doubt that would happen but hey we will have to wait and see

Not sure if we would get that much who know but if that were to happen I go

1.Brandon Jenkins, Robert Woods, Xavier Rhodes

2.Alvin Bailey

Now I seriously doubt that would happen but hey we will have to wait and see

Look at what the Skins gave up for the #2 pick. I go

1. David Amerson

2. Jarvis Jones

3. Monti Te'o

4. D.J. Fluker

5. Robert Woods

Look at what the Skins gave up for the #2 pick. I go

1. David Amerson

2. Jarvis Jones

3. Monti Te'o

4. D.J. Fluker

5. Robert Woods

only question I would have is would Robert Woods be around by the time we got our 5th pick even though it would be a high pick