Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Texans predictions

danlhart87

1 hour ago, danlhart87 said:

Stroud played poorly today so will probably destroy us next week

325+ 3td coming

Stroud has not lit it up this year. I said it was early to christen him as top 5. People forget that the Texans had a new offense last year. It was apparently a simple ofence and allowed Stroud to thrive. Teams had a full year off to dissect it, and we shall c who he really is.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

It's gonna get bad for a few games. Really bad.

I expect Houston to romp on us 30-13.

And it won't get any easier, with the Vikings, Bills, and Lions coming up.

There is no running away from the next 4 to 5 games. It is going to reveal what this franchise is going forward. It will show the level of talent on thia team. I expect AR to grow and our defence to crater going up against some balanced offences and good qbs. The O is going to have to put up 30 plus points to have a chance to win games.

1 hour ago, John Hammonds said:

It's gonna get bad for a few games. Really bad.

I expect Houston to romp on us 30-13.

And it won't get any easier, with the Vikings, Bills, and Lions coming up.

What was the score of the last Colts Texans game?   What has Houston done to make you believe the game will be a blowout?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, runthepost said:

Week 1 and week 2 we had both out there and we were still getting ran over. Our LBs are terrible in run coverage 

Why do you even follow this team?  If i were as negative as you,  I would find other things to do with my Sundays.   Take up pickle ball or something 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Stop Mixon and don't let Tank Dell beat you deep. Diggs isn't really a down field threat like he used to be. Hopefully Buckner returns.

The problem with Texans is if you put everything into stopping Mixon stroud will kill us. He had a bad game today but I don’t expect that next week.

I seen last week they changed the game time for one of the games. Is there anyway this game could get changed to 4:25? Or is it too late?