Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Jaguars Predictions

danlhart87

1 minute ago, Colt Overseas said:

May be a hot take, but to be honest, I nearly prefer Dayo over Paye at this stage at LDE. Obviously would prefer both fit, but I think Dayo is the more disruptive presence on the dline.

Yep but it does hurt not being able to keep guys fresh. Colts offense needs to have long drives to keep the defense off the field.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Colt Overseas said:

May be a hot take, but to be honest, I nearly prefer Dayo over Paye at this stage at LDE. Obviously would prefer both fit, but I think Dayo is the more disruptive presence on the dline.

Paye is great at setting the edge and is a good run defender so yes he’s missed and hopefully he returns soon.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I trust Joe Cool. AR is our future but not worth getting injured worse over 1 game.

Everyone trusts Flacco. It just sucks hearing from everyone and their mother that we drafted a QB who can't stay healthy 😔. So imagine if he's out this week ... 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

Ryan Kelly And Braden Smith both questionable.

Is it possible we'll see both rookie offensive linemen starting on Sunday?

I'd rather Smith play (given how questionable he was before playing T J Watt and limiting him) and Kelly sit so that we can get to evaluate Tanor against a good defensive front again. Our OL gets manhandled every time we go there, a big reason why our offense has not been able to do well in Jacksonville. I would like to know if Kelly is a weak link now.

16 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

Ryan Kelly And Braden Smith both questionable.

Is it possible we'll see both rookie offensive linemen starting on Sunday?

Braden will go. Steichen didn’t seem concerned. I think they are just using maintenance on that knee. We are going to see him practice off and on probably rest of season.