Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If the Colts lose against the Bears.

Moosejawcolt

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

Does it really matter if they’re 1 or 2 or 3?  

The bigger issue is there is a fair amount wrong with the Colts offense right now….  But very little of it is the fault of the OL.  

Not interested in debating Ballard.  It’s his team.  And depending on how bad things get, the seat under Ballard could go from warm to hot pretty quickly.  

Well I am glad u finally admit it's his team and his record as a GM to go along with it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Well I am glad u finally admit it's his team and his record as a GM to go along with it.

You must not be around much.  I can’t remember ever saying it wasn’t Ballard’s team.   I just said there were extraordinary circumstances that the people who don’t like Ballard weren’t willing to acknowledge.  

If the Colts go 7-10, I think Ballard’s seat gets very warm, maybe even hot.  But if the team goes worse than that,  Irsay might do something impulsive.   Hope not, but he might. 

Putting it on the record…the only way Bradley gets fired is a minimum of 6 games in (completed) and our defense has to be ranked around 25 or worse and our W-L ratio has to be around 25/75. If those occur then I could see Bradley being canned as early as the 7th game in and on. 

3 hours ago, RollerColt said:

I really miss the laugh reaction lol.

3 hours ago, Dunk said:

Me too

:jump::lol:lmao:funny:rotflmao

which one are you referring to? Like the emojis or as in when you click the “heart” button and choose that ? The above emojis suffice right ? 😊 

3 hours ago, IinD said:

Gotta love our fan base sometimes... Waving the white flag in September.. Lol

I had hopes and dreams that AR would have come a long way with 2 camps under Steichen. Maybe even going 8-9.  I'm waving the white flag and 7 wins will be tough.

21 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

What do u think needs to happen if the Colts lose to the Bears on Sunday to keep the fans connected to this team? I really feel that if they lose, Steichen needs to make a statement with his coaching staff. I also think Irsay needs to make a front office move. Let's be honest, they start off 0-3 and the season is over. Therefore, get an early start on next season in terms of searching  for personnel to take this team in the right direction.

Honestly, I’m more connected now at 0-2 than I have been since honestly Luck’s last season. I see potential and I hope to continue to see it grow. I was on active duty the growing years of Peyton so I didn’t get to watch every game, this time I will and I hope it turns out even half as good as that era!

12 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

You must not be around much.  I can’t remember ever saying it wasn’t Ballard’s team.   I just said there were extraordinary circumstances that the people who don’t like Ballard weren’t willing to acknowledge.  

If the Colts go 7-10, I think Ballard’s seat gets very warm, maybe even hot.  But if the team goes worse than that,  Irsay might do something impulsive.   Hope not, but he might. 

I don’t. I think we could go 0-17 and Ballard still gets year 3 of the AR experiment. Now if we don’t go at least 9-8 next year or AR shows he’s a complete bust, then my opinion might change but Irsay stated multiple times that you have to give a QB a minimum of 3 years to really know, so I think that’s the plan

16 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I really beleive something has to happen if they lose. People are forgetting how the defence is stunting Richardson's growth. The D can't get off the field. Richardson goes in after sitting in the bench for half the quarter. He is young and he needs more reps. Every minute that D is on the field. It takes away time from Richardson being able to get in rhythm and grow.

Oh yes. I absolutely would like something to happen should they fall to 0-3, but I fully expect, nothing will change. We'll hear the same rhetoric from coaches, players and GM. I'd be shocked to see anyone benched, yet alone fired, after week 3. Should the team's struggles continue throughout the first half of season, and if their record is terrible at that point, I would not rule out Bradley getting canned, just so the organization can save face. but better chance Gus hangs on till seasons end.

Lets just hope we win, then all our faults and problems will be forgotten... for one week.