Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #2, Colts @ Packers, September 15, 2024, 1 p.m. ET

NFLfan

Colts @ Green Bay  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Will Colts RBs (not the QB or WRs) break 100 yards rushing today?

2. 2. Who wins this game?

3. 3. Would you like to see Richardson run for over 100 in this game?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/15/2024 at 05:15 PM

Your Indianapolis Colts travel to Green Bay to play the Packers who will be without their starting QB. Both teams will be vying for their first win of this young season.

Indy's first game created a lot of optimism, especially on offense.

Today, fans are hoping for improved play on defense and the Colts' first win of the year. So, who is on the injury list?

Final Injury Report (as of Friday)

Packers have listed the following players as Questionable

QB Jordan Love (knee) -- **downgraded to doubtful on Saturday, will not play

RB MarShawn Lloyd (hamstring)

WR Jayden Reed (calf, shin)

Colts

What are your thoughts on this game? All in-game discussion takes place here, not in the Colts section.

Good Luck! Enjoy the game. :colts:

National Football League GIF by Indianapolis Colts

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I am out here at moms. Every time I come out here the Colts and Pacers win. I was out here for Game 7 when the Pacers played the Knicks, and we destroyed them. I was here last year when we played the Ravens and Steelers. Michigan won it all too, I was here - we wanted Harbaugh. I got my Crown Royal ready and mom is cooking a Chilie Excited Episode 12 GIF by The Simpsons

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

What’s on his hand?

Looks like the type of bandaid from an IV we used in our combat trauma kits

12 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Chrissa Thompson ruined her face with the silly plastic surgery. Megan Fox did the same thing. If you are beautiful why do that nonsense. 

Agreed on all accounts. Tara Reid did the same too

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, smittywerb said:

Afternoon folks!  Here in attendance for my first game day thread of the season.  I’m hoping Pierce continues to shine, AR finishes a game, and our DBs don’t make Malik Willis look an all pro.

FOR THE SHOE!

I thought the Colts were in GB? Is that where you are?